Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

Discus and support Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help you can contact me directly through my account thanks to everyone who helps 1bb614d5-4eed-45b0-b45c-456c59fd594e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crazygoldo2009, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

Please help you can contact

me directly through my account thanks to everyone who helps

:)

crazygoldo2009, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Chargersbride Win User

Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

3. Ironwilled Win User

4. OnionarrmyJP Win User

Sorry im really late to reply but the troubeshoot didnt work
  5. OnionarrmyJP Win User

Thanks im sure it will help im very thankful for your help
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello goldo,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to install a disc game on your Xbox console due to an error.

Is this occurring on an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One console? Besides the error code provided, are there any error messages describing a bit more in regards to why it is occurring? If this is occurring on an Xbox One console, we recommend attempting to follow
    our how to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One support article. Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d - Similar Threads - Ive been trying

2. minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months: i thought i had canceled the subscription but this morning i was billed for it. so i went to play on the new update and it says that the realm expired last month on the 6th but i was billed on the...
  3. Ive been locked out of my account

in XboX Insiders
    Ive been locked out of my account: So i had a alt account named WET STPDAD. I forgot the password and birthday to the account and don’t have any backup verification for it is there anyway to recover the account? submitted by...
  4. Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited...: I cannot get ahold of anyone from support on the phone that can help me, Nor can I online. Heres the deal, ive been nice and ive waited a week. Microsoft you are the biggest tech company in the...
  5. Ive been banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been banned: ive been banned for voice and communication when i dont have a mic and i havnt sent a mean message to anyone so why have i been banned 8d4319d5-7909-4103-9d87-22a74009517b
  6. I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one: i was looking at my perks but theres only one and its for overcooked 2 and im annoyed because i dont want to play it it feels unfair cause overcooked 2 is poopie make it so i can have the perks...
  7. Ive been disconnected from the call of duty modern warfare servers .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been disconnected from the call of duty modern warfare servers .: I've been disconnected from the COD modern warfare servers . I went to the web-site support activision to look up info to solve problem and no luck . Can someone help me out ? I have ab XBox one ....
  8. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...: see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de
  9. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  10. ive been trying for days to redownload bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive been trying for days to redownload bingo: ive been trying for days to redownload bingo and cant 3ed7bccc-c8e6-4bfc-8e82-bea16b87b2f1