I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...

Discus and support I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; WHen i tried to download the games from the bundle screen on the store it only downloaded fifa 19, madden's page doesn't give me an option to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LyricRage, Jan 21, 2019.

1. LyricRage
    LyricRage Guest

I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...

WHen i tried to download the games from the bundle screen on the store it only downloaded fifa 19, madden's page doesn't give me an option to download it but it says i already own it, and madden doesn't shows on the games ready to install page as well.
    I tired contacting EA but they couldn't help me and MIcrosoft's contact us isn't working. Anyone have had the same issue?

:)

LyricRage, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

1. I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for... - Similar Threads - I've bought bundle

2. Never Credited For All the Digital Games I've bought From the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Rewards
    Never Credited For All the Digital Games I've bought From the Microsoft Store: So from 2016 and all of 2017, I have purchased a ton of digital games including special and deluxe editions ranging from $80 to $100; yet never once received and credits from MyRewards. I even got...
  3. I've bought NHL19 - I obtained NHL18 !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought NHL19 - I obtained NHL18 !: Hi everyone, In NHL18, there was the possibility to buy NHL19 into the game, which I did. NHL19 is not installed, and I received an email saying "Congratulations for your purchase of the...
  4. I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ...: Meu Xbox one ta banido da live. Como faço pra recuperar o Xbox one? [Translation- My Xbox one ta banned from Live. How do I recover the Xbox one?] 960e745f-b841-4ef5-85c4-384576bd20ad
  5. I've bought 2 power supplies, both don't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought 2 power supplies, both don't work.: I've bought 2 power supplies because my old one went out, and both of the power supplies don't work. They both blink orange and green/white and then when i turn my xb1 on it turns off right away....
  6. I've bought Minecraft and can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Minecraft and can't play it.: Hi all, I've bought Minecraft for Xbox even though I already had Minecraft for PC and purchased Xbox Live Gold for a month, yet I still can't play the game. Here are the screenshots: [img]...
  7. Refund the game i've bought on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund the game i've bought on Xbox One: Good evening. I bought FIFA 19 on September 22 and noticed problems with the delay while playing online. Without giving it great importance, I decided to wait for the first Weekend League and...
  8. I've just bought a game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game and...: I've just bought a game....or rather I bought a hotmail account, signed in on my Xbox and downloaded the game from that account. I want to know if I can migrate purchases from that account to my...
  9. Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass: help bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on my xbox 1 but can' buy a season pass any help? 0ec8af8b-b624-4912-b637-8e7590eda86c
  10. "The person who bought the game needs to sign in" I've Tried Everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "The person who bought the game needs to sign in" I've Tried Everything.: I couldn't play any of my games earlier because it said that i was offline and had to be online to play the game. so i went to my home xbox and set it for my account but as soon as i did that i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it says i dont own fifa 19 even though i bought it