Ive bought for honor before but it wont let me install

Discus and support Ive bought for honor before but it wont let me install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought for honor a while back and i have some achievements for it, but when i cant install it anymore on xbox and the game doesnt show up on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StoopidMonkey90, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Ive bought for honor before but it wont let me install

I bought for honor a while back and i have some achievements for it, but when i cant install it anymore on xbox and the game doesnt show up on my puchases. i bought steel when i played and that shows up on purchases too but not the game

:)

StoopidMonkey90, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Monkey,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand this is concerning since it's not showing the game in your purchases.

Try the following the steps below, however, if you still didn't see the purchase then I would recommend looking
    in your inbox.

1. In a web browser, sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Select Payment & billing, and then select
      Order history to
      view your purchase history.

What does it say about the transaction listed? Do you remember what day the item was purchased? Does
    it show the confirmation email in your inbox? You can also visit the store and look up the game and check if it says to install or purchase the game.

We hope to hear back in order to best assist you.
  3. DarthLegacy905 Win User

For Honor had a huge DLC added to it, the same thing happened to me, I just installed the DLC and everything worked out fine.
  4. AdenBoyer Win User

Migration and playing the game

I never bought Minecraft using Microsoft, only through Mojang. and it wont let me install the launcher
  5. jasonchampion Win User

Call of Duty Modern warfare language problem!

Well i bought the game and it wont let me play campaign or multiplayer. Says idont have the packs but i do and they are installed
  6. Il KYLE lI Win User

cant update any games

ive had the same thing on world at war it wont let me install the update so cant play online wtf, micro soft can i have some help
Thema:

1. Ive bought for honor before but it wont let me install - Similar Threads - Ive bought honor

2. im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves: Bought a bundle for Sea of Thieves for pc on the Microsoft Store now after 2 days its still not shown up and its impossible to contact support for help, anybody got any ideas or any way to fix...
  3. My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...: Is there anyway for me to get my game back and put it on my new microsoft account? my ex keeps changing the password and will withhold it from me after I've paid for the game...he doesn't have an...
  4. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d
  5. I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME: Earlier this year i bought modern warfare and I was playing it for the past couple months then the warzone update came so I downloaded it then when i opened it it said i had to buy it so then i...
  6. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  7. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...
  8. ive just bought a gaming pc can i talk to my freinds on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    ive just bought a gaming pc can i talk to my freinds on xbox: can I talk to my friends through x box live from pc to xbox 64ff249b-db99-49cc-9000-36acd5d13009
  9. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  10. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44