I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console?

Discus and support I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my email address earlier today by creating adding a new email to my account, making it the primary email and removing the old one. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FCRG, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:32 PM.

1. FCRG
    FCRG Guest

I changed my email address earlier today by creating adding a new email to my account, making it the primary email and removing the old one.

My account still functions fine on xbox.com, but on my xbox one console there's numerous issues which means I can no longer use the account. There's no gamer pic gamer score or my name, my online status says "unknown", when I tried to load up my games it
    says "we were unable to get your latest saved data".

Does anyone know why this is and how to fix this?

Thanks I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console? :)

:)

Thema:

1. I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console? - Similar Threads - I've changed email

2. I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at ...: I have NAT Type: Strict. I've gone into my settings for my Modem to change it Not succesful at all I have a brand new Xbox One X and an Xbox One S, I have a new Comtrend NexusLink 3240. The...
  3. My gamer tag that I've had for over 4 years was reported changed automatically.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag that I've had for over 4 years was reported changed automatically.: I had a gamertag based off an inside joke my that I had between me and my brother who passed. I had it for over 4 years and it was [Mod Removed] based off of what I thought the singer in a song...
  4. If I block someone I've messaged and change my tag, will they be able to see I've changed it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I block someone I've messaged and change my tag, will they be able to see I've changed it?: Someone messaged me over live and my friend replied, turns out they're creeps and when I block them another account tries to add me on their behalf. If I block them and change my gamertag, will...
  5. It says I've already changed my gamertag once but I've just only made this account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says I've already changed my gamertag once but I've just only made this account.: So I'm one of the people who made an xBox account to play sea of thieves. I set it all up fairly quickly and joined the free trial of xBox Gamepass to see if I like the game or not. Eventually I...
  6. I've been hacked and changed my gamertag now I have to pay, is it the only way to pay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been hacked and changed my gamertag now I have to pay, is it the only way to pay?: Good Morning, I was hacked a while ago, I was able to recover the account by the means of security of Microsoft, My name is Gabriel, when I entered the account by the computer the name was like...
  7. I've never changed my Xbox Live Gamertag before but i'm still being charged for it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've never changed my Xbox Live Gamertag before but i'm still being charged for it.: So let me clear some things up: I've had my XBL account for over eight years. My Gamertag is wholly original, I did not get it from one of those gamertag generators. I've never changed my...
  8. My gamertag hasn't changed yet, but I've been charged for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag hasn't changed yet, but I've been charged for it: I tried to change my gamertag 5 days ago, and I was charged for it, but it hasn't actually changed yet. I've logged in and out a few times since then and still nothing has changed. It even says...
  9. Gamertag I've been trying to change to has been derelict since Xbox original days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag I've been trying to change to has been derelict since Xbox original days: There is a Gamertag I've been trying to change to has been derelict since Xbox original days. It has 0 friends, 0 games played, 0 gamerscore, and no gamer pic. I have contacted support about...
  10. Will changing my Gamertag make the tag available for others to use after I've chosen a new ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will changing my Gamertag make the tag available for others to use after I've chosen a new ...: I want to change my gamertag, but I'm just curious to know if other people will be able to change theirs and use my old one after. I have a couple of old accounts from like 2006 and 07 that i'd...