I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....

Discus and support I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried so many things to the point I'm no longer wanting series x 510b26a3-865a-4624-9d44-3f226a0707c1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeraldTrimble, Aug 3, 2022.

1. I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....

Tried so many things to the point I'm no longer wanting series x

:)

GeraldTrimble, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics. Believe this is the last chance I'm switching to Playstation

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact issue that you’re experiencing with mics in that way we can check what is causing the issue as well as perform the necessary steps.
  3. mgee007 Win User

My XBOX 360 does not process the update

I have the exact same problem. I've tried every solution that has been suggested also. This is the worst problem I've ever had with any update,
  4. KillaHaloMan69 Win User

update xbox360

Have yet to try the system cache clear yet but I'm having the same problem as every one else had to move and haven't had net for over a month...Log in today to see this B.S....
  5. ElectroFlying Win User

Backwards Compatibility to 360

^ They can, it happened during the Original Xbox to the 360 days. Yet as long as gamers are more than willing to fork over their hard earned $ twice for the same games on separate systems, made by the same manufacture. Not going to happen! And in order to
    milk you dry, they'll give you every excuse under the sun as to why they can't do it. Yet CAN'T never could do anything!

Conclusion: You VOTE with your $ nowadays people. If you quit spending $ on their NEWEST system. They'll make so many changes that you'll be able to play every 8GB/360 Xbox games ever made on the Xbox One.
  6. DaMonogamousman Win User

Are you an Xbox collector? Show me your collections! (Digital or Physical)

I've had every xbox ever made and in total had over 800 games a lot of which i sold over the year's but it was an amazing collection
Thema:

I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics....

1. I've had every Xbox system ever made yet keep having the same problems with using mics.... - Similar Threads - I've every system

2. I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.: I just recently got a QR code on my Xbox to use Discord, but it's not appearing on my dashboard, and I'm not on 2208. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx [link] [comments]
  3. I've noticed a lot of people ask this question HOW MANNY PEOPLE CAN YOU HAVE IN A PARTY CHAT

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've noticed a lot of people ask this question HOW MANNY PEOPLE CAN YOU HAVE IN A PARTY CHAT: The answer is 16 I started a party and just started inviting my clan members until I got a error that said you cannot invite any more people to party you have hit your max count of 16...
  4. How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.: I don't know what to do now [img] dc274549-07e4-404b-9470-1cfac43106dd
  5. every time i join a xbox party it says connecting i've tried resseting my console i've...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i join a xbox party it says connecting i've tried resseting my console i've...: every time i join a Xbox party it says connecting I've tried resetting my console I've tried everything but nothing works i don't wanna pay for anything because me and my family don't have that...
  6. What level is what programs. I've done every survey for atleast 2 months and feel like I...

in XboX Insiders
    What level is what programs. I've done every survey for atleast 2 months and feel like I...: I'm not here to complain simply inquire about when I'll receive an upgrade. submitted by /u/CTxVoltage [link] [comments]
  7. "Teredo is unable to qualify." I've tried every fix I could find

in XBoX on Windows
    "Teredo is unable to qualify." I've tried every fix I could find: One day I had to reinstall MCC on Steam, now it asks me to sign into xbox every single time I start up the game. I tried reinstalling, and deleting every single file associated with the game to...
  8. Disputed 4 months of fraudulent Gold charges, every game I've purchased on the card is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disputed 4 months of fraudulent Gold charges, every game I've purchased on the card is...: So, I filed a dispute charge on some Gold subscription from a year and some ago. Received about $40 back. Looked on my games on my account today to see $275 invalidated and unable to be downloaded...
  9. DLC is corrupt and every solution I've been given hasn't worked HELP??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC is corrupt and every solution I've been given hasn't worked HELP??: Okay so basically my brother bought a bunch of Mass Effect 2 DLC a while ago on his Xbox. He got a new Xbox, and now his old console is mine. Problem is, whenever I go into Mass Effect 2, I'm...
  10. My xbox live keeps disconnecting every 10-20 minutes and I've tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live keeps disconnecting every 10-20 minutes and I've tried everything.: I fowarded all of my ports and created a static ip for my xbox 360 but nothing seems to work. I don't know what to do now could someone please help me? d0a3f2d9-9e17-4bcf-82c6-1b2d2ba28166