I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

Discus and support I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by E.J.Harper, Apr 14, 2020.

1. E.J.Harper
    E.J.Harper Guest

I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile picture, but I kept getting a notification saying “cannot upload this picture right now try again later”
    but when I try again later it repeats the same message. Can someone please help?

:)

E.J.Harper, Apr 14, 2020
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

This feature is temporarily suspended ;)
  3. matthewiag Win User

4. ericjwilborn Win User

This is a known outage at this time during to an increase in Xbox traffic.
  5. Infvee Win User

Profile Picutre Issue

Did you tried with a different pic? You need to read policy because some kind of abusive content cant be used.
    yes I have tried multiple pictures and none of them are offensive in any form it’s simply a picture of Kobe Bryant which I’ve had multiple of in the past
  6. Albert X Win User

Uploading a custom profile picture

Thema:

1. I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one - Similar Threads - I’ve multiple custom

2. When I try to click on start update, nothing is happening, I’ve tried to restart my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to click on start update, nothing is happening, I’ve tried to restart my Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheUltimateRorro [link] [comments]
  3. Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...: is there a way to cancel my sons ultimate game pass without losing the 10months he has left on his xbox live doesnt seem right or fair and you cant get hold of anyone to speak to at microsoft...
  4. I’ve been falsely reported for my gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been falsely reported for my gamer tag: My Xbox gamertag was (Corona being my last name) and i was falsey reported. I’m 100% sure who ever reported me was being spiteful because I was playing a game (for honor) and winning. Someone on...
  5. E100 code helpppppppp it’s been two weeks since my Xbox has actually worked , I’ve tried...

in XboX Insiders
    E100 code helpppppppp it’s been two weeks since my Xbox has actually worked , I’ve tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dxjrr [link] [comments]
  6. I can’t unenroll from Minecraft beta and I’ve tried everything someone help me.

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t unenroll from Minecraft beta and I’ve tried everything someone help me.: I can’t unenroll from Minecraft beta and I’ve tried everything someone help me. submitted by /u/Number1Type [link] [comments]
  7. I’ve plugged in several headsets to my xbox controller and none of them are working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve plugged in several headsets to my xbox controller and none of them are working: I have plugged in several headsets to my xbox controller and none of them are working, for audio and voice chat. This suddenly happened when it was working 5 minutes before. I have tried changing...
  8. I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...: Hi ive been trying for ages to get on my minecraft but it wont get past the syncing data if you have any tips to get it to work would be greatly appreciated thank you....
  9. I’ve tried everything to get out of beta on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve tried everything to get out of beta on Xbox: So, I joined Minecraft beta for the newest update. When I was done I went to the insiders app, hit unenroll, then uninstalled and reinstalled the game. When I got into the game it started to...
  10. I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.: When trying to join or create a realm on xbox one, I am given an error message saying that I “cannot play online because of how my Microsoft account is set up”. I’ve allowed every privacy setting...