ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do??

Discus and support ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; iv ejust bought the game and i want to give it a go but i cant because i really dont know what is happening. i am wondering if it is the country that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by William_527, Sep 17, 2022.

1. William_527
    William_527 Guest

iv ejust bought the game and i want to give it a go but i cant because i really dont know what is happening.

i am wondering if it is the country that i am in. (Australia)

Please help me!

:)

William_527, Sep 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this William

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

Is this happening on Xbox, right?
    If yes, what console do you have?
    Is this happening only with this game? Or if you try with a different game the issue persists?
    What message are you receiving specifically inside the game? (If possible attach a picture)
    Do you have a Live Gold / Game Pass ultimate subscription active? (Most of the paid games has this requirement)
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this problem?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Crush The W0rld Win User

Xbox Store

Also some games just kinda force you to get the special editions i dont know if its on purpose but rainbow six seige for example you cant get it
  4. callumewingewing Win User

Formatting a Seagate external hard drive

Do you think I would of lost saves data on Rainbow Six Seige such as unlocked characters?
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

Game recommendations?

Ive been playing a huge amount of Rainbow Six Siege. Easy game to just play a match or two, go do what you gotta do and come back later.
  6. Singh on fire Win User

DDos Attacks

Ddoss happens a lot in rainbow six seige
Thema:

1. ive just bought rainbow six seige and i cant get into a match, what do i do?? - Similar Threads - ive bought rainbow

2. im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves: Bought a bundle for Sea of Thieves for pc on the Microsoft Store now after 2 days its still not shown up and its impossible to contact support for help, anybody got any ideas or any way to fix...
  3. My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...: Is there anyway for me to get my game back and put it on my new microsoft account? my ex keeps changing the password and will withhold it from me after I've paid for the game...he doesn't have an...
  4. ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive had this problem with cod MW ive had warzone then bought the multiplayer disc but when...: i dont know if i made a mistake and i sould have bought the non disc multiplayer f16e4010-0685-4211-a003-1c893a592f8d
  5. I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME: Earlier this year i bought modern warfare and I was playing it for the past couple months then the warzone update came so I downloaded it then when i opened it it said i had to buy it so then i...
  6. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  7. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...
  8. ive just bought a gaming pc can i talk to my freinds on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    ive just bought a gaming pc can i talk to my freinds on xbox: can I talk to my friends through x box live from pc to xbox 64ff249b-db99-49cc-9000-36acd5d13009
  9. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  10. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44