I've lost access to my xbox live account

Discus and support I've lost access to my xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i'm trying to get help with this account because i haven't been able to recover my original xbox live account, i've tried to recover it several... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlejandroAzpeitia, Jun 26, 2019.

1. I've lost access to my xbox live account

Hi, i'm trying to get help with this account because i haven't been able to recover my original xbox live account, i've tried to recover it several times already without any success, it keeps saying that i haven't given the sufficient information to verify
    my identity, i really need to recover the access to it, does anyone know what can i do?

:)

AlejandroAzpeitia, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

I've lost access to my xbox live account

1. I've lost access to my xbox live account - Similar Threads - I've lost access

2. "stream connection lost" on WiFi and Data before game even boots, I've reported it but no...

in XboX Insiders
    "stream connection lost" on WiFi and Data before game even boots, I've reported it but no...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComradeOregle [link] [comments]
  3. I've lost my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost my account: Hello there ! First i'd like to apologize for my english, I'm french so I'll probably make some mistakes. So I'm writing this message today because I've lost my account, I've tried to recover my...
  4. updated asphalt 8 and it took me back to the start. i've lost all previous.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    updated asphalt 8 and it took me back to the start. i've lost all previous.: i updated asphalt 8 airborne. after doing it, it took me right back to the start. i have lost everything. it shows the same amount of coins i had, but now with a minus sign (-) in front of the...
  5. I've lost a lot of my GAMESCORE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost a lot of my GAMESCORE: A few days ago, my gamerscore tun at 64500 when i alredy had near 97000. A lot of achievements of recently played games like INSIDE, Shadows of Mordor, Wolfenstein 2, The Touring Test, etc. lost...
  6. I've lost my xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've lost my xbox gift card: I'm trying to find my xbox gift card in my house but I cant find it please help dd237f30-4eb6-43a2-bbd2-f7277cb0cbe6
  7. I've lost count of how many times I've asked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost count of how many times I've asked: My threads keep getting locked before full resolution so actually read what is written before locking thread If you've seen this post skip down to where i say STOP My user name hamagiclamp was...
  8. I've Lost Access to my games i bought digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Lost Access to my games i bought digitally: I've reset my xbox today and made a brand new account but once i tried to load a game i bought digitally it gave me the "do you own this game or app " error. So i contacted Microsoft support and...
  9. RE: I've lost access to my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE: I've lost access to my games: if thats why they need to give me my money back or i'm sue them thats all 5513ab70-07ab-48d3-af38-9e34714e5efc
  10. I've lost access to my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost access to my games: I had bought mortal kombat X on july 5 and shadow of mordor I now have no access to those games after I received an 3.9 gb console update?! I am beyond confused and livid with this. I had an hour...