I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...

Discus and support I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I only have audio in the sidebar and if I’m in a party. There’s no game audio, nothing in the menus, just complete silence. Has anyone else run into... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/frugalmonstet65, Dec 2, 2020.

1. I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...

I only have audio in the sidebar and if I’m in a party. There’s no game audio, nothing in the menus, just complete silence. Has anyone else run into this?

submitted by /u/frugalmonstet65
    [link] [comments]

/u/frugalmonstet65, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Sound cuts out for 2 seconds, happens every hour or so

I`ve nearly the same issue the audio and also the Video Signal is lost for perhaps 2 seconds.. but it happens not so frequently...

Now I`m in the preview and I^ve to look up if it still occurs...

Did you have it since new Update or since Day One?
  3. smogman666 Win User

Turtle Beach X41 - Volume Issue

"Good" to read, because i ve exactly the same issue with exactly the same headset. This headset is plugged into the optical audio port (sound) and into the stereo headset adapter, too (chat).

Chat is full at full volume and the sound at minimum. Nevertheless chat is only to hear when outside of action (BF4) and sound is so loud that you might think your head will explode! :/
  4. MolotovFajita Win User

Xbox One Headset, Can hear Others But Mic Won't talk back

Just got the same issue today, i have tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets, all combos play audio but dont send audio to my friends, the ring in party chart doesnt move when i talk
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Scratchy/Distorted System Sounds after Summer Update

Interesting, and is this same thing happening when you're hearing the audio from the TV's speakers? Or is it just when you're using the headset. Which headsets are you using as well?
  6. RamonTO777 Win User

My headset and audio jack

Yes i have tried with three different headsets and the same problem happened. Even when one headset didint need to be wrapped around the controller it still randomly not let me hear audio through my headset.
Thema:

I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to...

1. I’ve lost all audio. It’s not a headset issue cuz the same thing happens when I tried to... - Similar Threads - I’ve lost audio

2. I’ve run out of ideas (crashing issue, Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve run out of ideas (crashing issue, Series S): I’ve got series S, and I cannot get Fortnite (don’t judge, it’s for my kid) and Watch Fogs: Legion to load. Fortnite will load and connect; and then crash the program when trying to connect to...
  3. Xbox won’t let me sign in, and I’ve tried seemingly everything.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t let me sign in, and I’ve tried seemingly everything.: I got my series x for Christmas today, but it won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried completely resetting it but that does not seem to solve it. Most of the times I press “sign in” it loads for a minute...
  4. Xbox Series X continually downloads games that I’ve uninstalled

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X continually downloads games that I’ve uninstalled: My Series X has been continually installing Gears 5 and Forza to the internal storage despite already being on an external drive. I uninstall from the internal, only to come back and find it...
  5. my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alerted46 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox won’t let me launch Cold War, tells me to buy the game I’ve bought and have been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me launch Cold War, tells me to buy the game I’ve bought and have been...: Theres alot of people with this problem and i cant believe it hasnt been fixed already. I bought a game along with thousands of others and cant play it. This is a massive inconvienence, like...
  7. GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!: Please help! I’ve been playing for months on my worlds and realms on Minecraft under my usual gamertag. Today, there was an update on minecraft. After the update, i was asked to sign in as usual....
  8. 3rd time I’ve lost items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3rd time I’ve lost items: I’m very angry! This is the third time I’ve lost items in the game the first was understandable as a chargeback happened and I was give lootboxes when it was fixed but then that got taken and I...
  9. I’ve lost my DLC content I paid for on Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve lost my DLC content I paid for on Forza Horizon 3: it’s been a couple of months since I played on Forza Horizon 3 and as I’ve come back to it, I’ve found that all my DLC cars are locked behind a marketplace error message saying I haven’t purchased...
  10. I’ve lost my storage space!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve lost my storage space!: I’ve just recently done the 2017 Fall Update and my Xbox now states that I only have 2GB of space free (99.4%), whereas before the update I had almost 2TB and my storage space was about about 60%...