I've lost my xbox gift card

Discus and support I've lost my xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to find my xbox gift card in my house but I cant find it please help dd237f30-4eb6-43a2-bbd2-f7277cb0cbe6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnnetteClarke1, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I've lost my xbox gift card

I'm trying to find my xbox gift card in my house but I cant find it please help

:)

AnnetteClarke1, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

I've lost my xbox gift card

1. I've lost my xbox gift card - Similar Threads - I've lost gift

2. I've lost a lot of my GAMESCORE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost a lot of my GAMESCORE: A few days ago, my gamerscore tun at 64500 when i alredy had near 97000. A lot of achievements of recently played games like INSIDE, Shadows of Mordor, Wolfenstein 2, The Touring Test, etc. lost...
  3. I've lost access to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my xbox live account: Hi, i'm trying to get help with this account because i haven't been able to recover my original xbox live account, i've tried to recover it several times already without any success, it keeps...
  4. I've lost count of how many times I've asked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost count of how many times I've asked: My threads keep getting locked before full resolution so actually read what is written before locking thread If you've seen this post skip down to where i say STOP My user name hamagiclamp was...
  5. Can't Join clubs and I've lost my Save Data

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Join clubs and I've lost my Save Data: Hello there, Yesterday, I went to play Forza Horizon 4 and found that my game had started syncing. It gave me the option to choose Cloud Storage or Local Storage, Local happening to be the...
  6. I just uninstalled gears 4 and I'm just asking if I've lost all my progression? It's ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just uninstalled gears 4 and I'm just asking if I've lost all my progression? It's ...: I just uninstalled gears of war 4 and I hope I haven't deleted all my progression it's installing the disk right now. 644e8d39-b6c8-485d-9845-1c439b7ca1d0
  7. I've lost faith in you microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost faith in you microsoft.: Seriously, i can't even sign in any more. For the last week i've been looking through the forum for answers, and there has been literaly no solved cases since the error code 0x90070490 appeared. 6...
  8. I strongly believe that my account was unfairly banned permanently I've lost all of my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I strongly believe that my account was unfairly banned permanently I've lost all of my ...: hi, I'm looking to appeal against an enforcement action which has resulted in my account being permanently banned. I have been punished for buying my games through the Xbox store as i can no...
  9. I've lost 3 years of Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost 3 years of Tenure: Hello, After the renewal of my Xbox Live Gold subscription, I've lost 3 years of tenure (from 10 years to 7 years). I'd like it to be corrected. GT : Soror Thanks....
  10. Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.: My Xbox account was hacked and had multiple fraudulent charges made on it back in April. Now I didn't know about this because I was in jail, so all my money I got directly deposited onto my card...