I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore.

Discus and support I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Hello comunity, I have migrated my account yesterday and have played also after that but now I can't play anymore because I can't log in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrLordly, May 14, 2022.

1. MrLordly
    MrLordly Guest

I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore. [​IMG]

Hello comunity,

I have migrated my account yesterday and have played also after that but now I can't play anymore because I can't log in to my account.

There is the message that my Mojang had errored the message but I don't know what to do to fix that.

Can you help me?

Thanks for your answers

:)

MrLordly, May 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MrLordly, in this case, I recommend contacting Mojang support directly to find out what happened to the migration process.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. mostlyhi Win User

Minecraft Bedrock gone from my account

I wasn't given a code, only a migration demand.

I was given a copy of Bedrock upon release, and it was available on my Mojang account.

Now, due to the migration, I can't even login through my Mojang account anymore.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  5. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  6. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
Thema:

1. I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore. - Similar Threads - I've migrated Mojang

2. Home-less: Just bought a Series X, and Can't Set it to Home (I've NEVER switched Home either)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home-less: Just bought a Series X, and Can't Set it to Home (I've NEVER switched Home either): Here is what I did: I made my old Xbox One not Home anymore from the "Devices" page on my account. I attempted to make my new Series X Home using the Personalization tab in Settings on my Xbox...
  3. Games I've bought saying I do not own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I've bought saying I do not own them: Every digital game in my library says that I do not own that game on my account. I've logged out and back in, soft reset, and hard reset. None of the dial games I own are currently playable at the...
  4. How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.: I don't know what to do now [img] dc274549-07e4-404b-9470-1cfac43106dd
  5. I've used the wrong email when purchasing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've used the wrong email when purchasing a game: , I've been logged out and cannot play on it now, Does anyone know how I can fix this? I do not have access to the email, And when I tried an account recovery request, It says I dont have enough...
  6. I've lost 50+ hours on Elden Ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've lost 50+ hours on Elden Ring: I loaded the game and it says now I have about 50 hours, but I had more than 100 last night. I have no idea what happened, never had this issue before. I tried to find a way to revert to the...
  7. Worst customer experience I've ever had

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Worst customer experience I've ever had: So I purchased a series x last year (end of febuary) and had heard of the suggestion to keep it away from walls and anything that can block its vents as it could cause them to overheat. Planned...
  8. How do I get Minecraft for windows 11 free, I've had the java version before 2018?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft for windows 11 free, I've had the java version before 2018?: Hey there! I've had Minecraft since at least 2015 and only recently found out I could get the windows 11 version for free. Th catch 22 here is I've already migrated my Mojang account so my...
  9. My Xbox is INCREDIBLY SLOW. I've tried nearly everything please give idea's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is INCREDIBLY SLOW. I've tried nearly everything please give idea's: I've watched so many YouTube videos and nothing has worked ive tried using DP-60 Electrical contact cleaner but nothing has worked when i play games like Fortnite or Minecraft it takes forever to...
  10. Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended: So, here's the facts: I received an enforcement alert on my mail which I thought was a scam, because I don't play online since February and I never messaged any other player, but then I opened my...