Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe.

Discus and support Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a issue where Xbox Live wont update to gold. Its worked fine for the past 5 years and i have a automatic subscription update on my account but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Beastz Warcry, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe.

I have a issue where Xbox Live wont update to gold. Its worked fine for the past 5 years and i have a automatic subscription update on my account but suddenly it didnt work even if i had Money on my account. Now its charged my account for 599 kr twice and
    449 once. I want 1048kr back and let the remaining 599kr remain to pay for my Xbox live gold 12 months.

:)

Beastz Warcry, Aug 7, 2018
  2. SUMO SAMO
    SUMO SAMO Guest
    Not received Microsoft Points for renewing Gold membership during a promotion

Details: I purchased (through the dashboard) 12+1 months of Gold subscription during a promotion which said that as a bonus for doing this I would also get 800 microsoft points. Ive emailed 2 times and have gotten the "wait 6-8 weeks until the end of the
    promotion" answer both times. Its been more than half a year since I purchased the subscription.

Date: 12+1 months of Gold subscription purchased on January 27th, 2012

Items : I have not received 800 microsoft points.

SUMO SAMO, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Sn1P Acidz
    Sn1P Acidz Guest
    Xbox Live Gold

Hey. I Just Purchased A 3 Month Gold Membership Couple Days Ago. It's Been Saying For The Past Couple Days I Have Less Then 7 Days Left On Gold. I'm Wondering If I Should Be Worried About This Or Its A Glitch

Sn1P Acidz, Aug 7, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe.

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps:

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If the subscription isn't showing then please check the purchase transactions on the same page (different section) to see if it shows a reason for it not working.

​ If these steps fail , then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results

WPAK, Aug 7, 2018

5. right now ive got gold working, thank you very much, but what i want back is the Money that was charged for something that wouldnt activate.

Beastz Warcry, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Beastz Warcry Win User

Hi there,

please double check

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

If the subscription isn't showing then please check the purchase transactions on the same page (different section) to see if it shows a reason for it not working.

If these steps fail , then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at

Let us know the results

right now ive got gold working, thank you very much, but what i want back is the Money that was charged for something that wouldnt activate.
  7. WPAK Win User

​Hi there,

please double check

​ If these steps fail , then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at

Let us know the results
  8. maxen Win User

my tenure should be at 2 not 1

Tenure is only based on time spent as a Gold subscriber. Time spent as Silver does not increase Tenure.

All of this information is in the sticky to which Mr Ohnaka provided you a link back in May.

It also only shows completed years, not partial years. For instance 2 years and 6 months is still a 2 - as is 2 years and 11 months.
  9. Duggs26 Win User

Tenure has gone down to 1 when it should be 3.

No this is definitely wrong. I am 100% certain that I've purchased 3 years in the past, it was on 3 years just a month or so ago!

As I've said, I've purchased 3 years of gold and I've had 1 year of silver in the past.

I checked my membership history, 2 of my 12 month memberships and 1 of my 3 months memberships has been removed. Why is this?

I'm actually pretty frustrated that the system has made this mistake as I'm completely certain that my tenure should be 3. I'd like this to be fixed as soon as possible please, as I've done nothing wrong on my part.
  10. pikachu4sale7 Win User

MISSING 1000 v-bucks code which comes along with 3 months xbox membership deal!!!

**** im dumb my IQ dropped by 100 thanks for helping and sorry wasting ur time. my account was made like 2 to 3 months way past a new subscriber
Thema:

1. Ive Purchased gold 3 times for the past 2 months for a year and its still saying Subscribe. - Similar Threads - Ive Purchased gold

2. Ive tried everything to try and stream games

in XboX Insiders
    Ive tried everything to try and stream games: So as some of you now i broke my leg recently and have been trying to get the xbox streaming app to work. Ive tried everything. I made sure everything was right. My xbox can stream games, i have...
  3. Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d: Please help you can contact me directly through my account thanks to everyone who helps 1bb614d5-4eed-45b0-b45c-456c59fd594e
  4. my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...: submitted by /u/ousama19i2 [link] [comments]
  5. Ive been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been hacked: Ive been hacked however ive got my account back and changed my password. But they have changed my gamertag and bought things with my credit on the microsoft store. I need to talk to online live...
  6. Why havent I received MyVIP rebates since February even though ive made purchases every month?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why havent I received MyVIP rebates since February even though ive made purchases every month?: Just like the title says I havent received any MyVip rebate since February despite making numerous purchases every month. I can only assume that deposit in February was actually for the month of...
  7. Why havent I received MyVIP rebates since February even though ive made purchases every month?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why havent I received MyVIP rebates since February even though ive made purchases every month?: Just like the title says I havent received any MyVip rebate since February despite making numerous purchases every month. I can only assume that deposit in February was actually for the month of...
  8. ive purchased the Tomb Raider movie and its been 24 hours and havant go my game pass code yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ive purchased the Tomb Raider movie and its been 24 hours and havant go my game pass code yet: ive have purchased the tomb raider movie that comes with a 14 day trip for the game pas and haven't gotten any code for the game pass and its been 24 hours. contacted xbox support they send me...
  9. Can't launch games ive purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch games ive purchased.: Recently moved into my girlfriends, brought my xbox but removed a few profiles from the xbox itself. Now, ive purchased a few games before, i can't play anymore ( DLC was removed, or i purchased...
  10. Can't play any games Ive purchased on xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any games Ive purchased on xbox store: Says error code any time I try and play games ive purchased thru xbox store this is ridiculous. I pay good money for these games that I cant play 5c816ef9-5e87-47d8-af00-b59a4089a32c