I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem

Discus and support I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Jonathan_x64 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jonathan_x64, Oct 5, 2019.

1. I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem

/u/Jonathan_x64, Oct 5, 2019
  2. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Game freezes during boss battles?

Seems to be a problem with co-op! I've only ran into freezing problems while playing co-op none happen when I was doing single player.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Achievements

Hi FlyDEVILDOGG,

sometimes it takes a while before the achievements unlock (for some reason) try to hard reset you're xbox i've that doesn't work try report a problem through the xbox insiders app
  4. AdjacentCheese Win User

Marketplace Issue: Error Code 807B01f4

I ran across the same problem today while trying to redeem a 12 month live gold card. Can anyone help?
  5. kev edin Win User

Backwards compatible purchase errors

I have ran into this problem to . I reported it . I have seen on the forum that there seems to be a few of us having problems. 🤔
  6. ElectricKo0laid Win User

error code 8015190A

i've recently ran into the same problem
Thema:

I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem

1. I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem - Similar Threads - I've ran problem

2. Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...: I bought a copy Battlefront 2 (receipt and payment in Jan 2020) - at the time I had a game pass, but when that expired two day's ago, so did my access to the game. Note: I bought the game, it was...
  3. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?: I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my...
  4. I've been banned from the ambassadors club?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the ambassadors club?: I haven't visited this in about a year because of college getting in the way, But now that quaratine has started ive been back to xbox and wanted to visit the ambassador club again. But to my...
  5. How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...: I need to find out how many times I have switched my xbox home console. I would like to know how many switches I have left. Also when you change your password, and you have to give that password...
  6. A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now

in XboX Insiders
    A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now: [IMG] So for a few weeks I've been thinking that xbox should make a feature where you can switch from the current xbox dashboard to the older one, cause personally the older one looks cooler. I...
  7. On the current Alpha Skip Ahead Build. I've never seen this happen before. Restarted my...

in XboX Insiders
    On the current Alpha Skip Ahead Build. I've never seen this happen before. Restarted my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments]
  8. I believe I've been wrongfully enforced as how is this picture of Bill nye infringing on...

in XboX Insiders
    I believe I've been wrongfully enforced as how is this picture of Bill nye infringing on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/superlongusername111 [link] [comments]
  9. Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se me ha teminado game pass [I've been teminated with game pass]: Se me ha terminado game pass y no deja suscribirme a gold como lo tenia antes poque? Gracias [Translation-I've finished game pass and won't let me subscribe to gold like I had before? Thank you]...
  10. My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into ...: My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into a modder and he gave me mods and I've been suspended and I didn't use them I just left and I get...