I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem

Discus and support I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Jonathan_x64 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jonathan_x64, Oct 5, 2019.

1. I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem

/u/Jonathan_x64, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem

1. I've ran into a problem while trying to report a problem - Similar Threads - I've ran problem

2. I've got a serious problem here...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got a serious problem here...: Here's what's up: I play Mass Effect 3 a lot. I love that game. But I've run into a bit of a problem. In the options menu, under "online" I guess I accidentally switched the "sign in...
  3. Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements: The game in question is Just Cause 4 I have completed everything in the game, basically 100% but one of the achievements What if I dive down. Complete operation windwalker. Which I've done...
  4. How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked??: There are at least 4 xbox gamertags I see sign in. 2 I use to play with and know who dont sign in a lot but I have them blocked for a couple years. Just saw them both sign in today. 2 others I'm...
  5. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...
  6. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  7. I've purchase a 2nd one a still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchase a 2nd one a still doesnt work: I have purchase a 2nd sealed mint in box game of Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness and im still experience the same thing ive payed £80 for the games (£40 each time) and the new game wont even load...
  8. 为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?: [img] 如图我早在2014年9月27日在windows phone上购买的游戏,为何在笔记本上会重复收费?两个设备登陆的是同一个微软账户 [Translate of Mod] Pictured, why do I charge a repeat fee on my laptop when I bought a game on my windows phone on...
  9. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  10. My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into ...: My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into a modder and he gave me mods and I've been suspended and I didn't use them I just left and I get...