I've recently been suspended for gamerpic

Discus and support I've recently been suspended for gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got suspended from changing my gamerpic to a photo of Patrick Star's butt from the SpongeBob movie, a rated PG movie. I wasn't able to open a case... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JxS Draco, Mar 18, 2019.

1. JxS Draco
    JxS Draco Guest

I got suspended from changing my gamerpic to a photo of Patrick Star's butt from the SpongeBob movie, a rated PG movie. I wasn't able to open a case but I'd like to not have another suspension if this doesn't warrant one.

:)

JxS Draco, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

1. I've recently been suspended for gamerpic - Similar Threads - I've recently been

2. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account: I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken. I've tried contacting Microsoft, yet am stuck...
  3. I've a problem with a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've a problem with a gift code: Hello there, Sorry for the mistakes that I risk doing, i'm belgian, so i've a poor knowledge of English. I'm just coming to get a gift-code from Instant gaming about the game "Sea of thieves"...
  4. I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't launch Metro Exodus no matter what I've done or tried: So I've opened up a ticket with the Metro Technical support but I'm gonna paste what I sent to them here as well, because the resolution could come from them or relate to Xbox (Beta), Windows...
  5. I've lost access to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my xbox live account: Hi, i'm trying to get help with this account because i haven't been able to recover my original xbox live account, i've tried to recover it several times already without any success, it keeps...
  6. Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creo que me han robado [Mod Translated - I think I've been robbed.]: Hola Les quiero decir sobre mi problema que me ha sucedido hoy 22/06/2019 lo que pasa es que compre 2 tarjetas de regalo 1 de 300$ y la otra de 200$, las canjee las dos y todo normal pero como 15...
  7. I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...: So, as I said in the header, I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party cannot. I've tried numerous amounts of things and none workout. I've tried, Restarting my Xbox...
  8. Undue Gamertag (name I've never seen was in my gamertag and I can not trade)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Undue Gamertag (name I've never seen was in my gamertag and I can not trade): Good evening, I am with this doubt (and I am not able to contact the microsoft supports). I'm using it anyway (it's about a week), but it bothers me a bit because it was not the name I wanted...
  9. I've redeemed a game on the wrong platform, is there any way to fix this without buying the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've redeemed a game on the wrong platform, is there any way to fix this without buying the...: I was meant to redeem a copy of Minecraft on my Xbox but I accidentally redeemed it on my PC instead without thinking, is there a way I can redeem it on my Xbox or change what its tied to as it...
  10. I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.: So I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account and have installed it, however, it won't let me sign into my XBOX account, claiming that I need to purchase...