I've seen all the forums about it(ALL) and i still can't create posts looking for group

Discus and support I've seen all the forums about it(ALL) and i still can't create posts looking for group in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ALREADY SENT 3 CONPLAINTS TO THE XBOX ASSISTANCE IT'S NOTHING NOTHING i'm VERY DISAPPOINTED IN IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... AAAAAAAAAAAA... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GuixtavuX23, Jul 22, 2021.

1. GuixtavuX23
    GuixtavuX23 Guest

I've seen all the forums about it(ALL) and i still can't create posts looking for group

I ALREADY SENT 3 CONPLAINTS TO THE XBOX ASSISTANCE IT'S NOTHING NOTHING i'm VERY DISAPPOINTED IN IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE...

AAAAAAAAAAAA

:)

GuixtavuX23, Jul 22, 2021
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

Hey Robert thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are currently having a service alert that might be affecting this service bud, we suggest checking out our
    Xbox Support Website and clicking on the Notify Me button to keep up to date on the resolution of this issue. Hope this helps!
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Can't create Looking for Group post

There is a status alert up right now. Please keep an eye on THIS page for updates. This alert is part of your issue.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?

I haven't experienced it myself, but then again, I don't make LFG posts that often at all. I've also seen a couple posts on here and Reddit saying they've been hit with the suspension when making a LFG post.

For example:

https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/dw1qc2/communication_ban_likely_due_to_bug/

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...oup-post/3d3205fe-720d-4dfa-bd31-d99307d26eee

Obviously there is some kind of issue; although, I don't know if it's being investigated yet (I haven't seen anything official about it).
  5. Axed-CEE3A4AD-73BD-4 Win User

I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post your looking for group".
  6. Antrice Win User

Xbox One Preview Not Working

Yea that is the whole problem. I click the link and it says group not found. I'm all for posting things about the update but I can't get in to that forum.
Thema:

1. I've seen all the forums about it(ALL) and i still can't create posts looking for group - Similar Threads - I've forums still

2. Change my shipping address after I've already purchased product.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my shipping address after I've already purchased product.: So I bought my new xbox on the MS Store and the shipping address was wrong but then I changed it. After I checked my purchased history the shipping address changed back to the wrong one. Anyone...
  3. I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed

in XboX Insiders
    I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed: I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with install instructions, and it literally...
  4. I've been trying to redeem Gears Of War 2 through CDKeys, but when I enter the code on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to redeem Gears Of War 2 through CDKeys, but when I enter the code on my...: I've tried entering the code on my Xbox 360, the Xbox App, Xbox.com and the Xbox Console Companion. All of them don't work.. The Xbox 360 says the code is invalid, the Xbox App keeps saying that...
  5. My friends can barely hear me in a party, I've tried multiple headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends can barely hear me in a party, I've tried multiple headsets.: My friends can't hear me well in a party and say I sound very low. I've done everything that has been advised on issues like this such as restarting my xbox/router, I've gone to my audio settings...
  6. I've had an ongoing problem with my wireless series x/s controller is working for a period...

in XboX Insiders
    I've had an ongoing problem with my wireless series x/s controller is working for a period...: Same with my turtle beach headset. They'll like freeze on and the turning them off doesn't work through standard means. This requires me to hard reset my headset or in the case of my controller...
  7. I've buy a skin in microsoft store and it doesnt show up in mi pc account (its linked with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've buy a skin in microsoft store and it doesnt show up in mi pc account (its linked with...: i've buy a skin pack in fortnite in the microsoft store. my account of xbox live and epic games in pc are linked together (because i cant use my xbox from where i live so i play in pc) but the...
  8. Cold war will not install I've tried two copies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war will not install I've tried two copies: Hi I hope some one can help I can not reinstall cold War Other games are fine and tried all the recommended fixes But nothing, and tried Two copies can Any One help Microsoft make Live help...
  9. Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.: I've been in the Preview program for months, yet when I try to access the forum, I get a "Group Not Found" message. 33c30f99-651b-4cd5-b9ec-88be48b5d397
  10. New to forums but I need help I've had my cod advanced warfare game for while but now all ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to forums but I need help I've had my cod advanced warfare game for while but now all ...: It only says this when I try to connect to Xbox live nothing else so I really don't understand what's going on but all I know is that my disc has only two little scratches on it but it's been like...