Ive tried everything to try and stream games

Discus and support Ive tried everything to try and stream games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So as some of you now i broke my leg recently and have been trying to get the xbox streaming app to work. Ive tried everything. I made sure everything... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/booooooppop, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Ive tried everything to try and stream games

So as some of you now i broke my leg recently and have been trying to get the xbox streaming app to work. Ive tried everything. I made sure everything was right. My xbox can stream games, i have the latest update, i live in the U.S, my phone and xbox are connected to the same network, I have a wireless controller, and i have the xbox insider app installed on xbox. I dont get why it has to be so difficult to do this. Any tips to help me fix it?

submitted by /u/booooooppop
    [link] [comments]

/u/booooooppop, Nov 17, 2019
  2. humaxgold Win User

please help ive tried everything

hi everyone

thank u all for your help.with all your help we manged to sort it.it was hes wireless connction and router.lucky not mine.lol.hes put a cable in a works a treat.thank you all again
  3. bloodyspirit058 Win User

In addition to the above suggestions, if you try a wired connection (on both sides) and are still having this issue trying bypassing one of the routers for a direct modem connection. If its still happening have the other person bypass their router for a
    direct modem connection. It is possible to have a NAT issues even if it says nat is open. It is also possible if you guys live close enough together and using the same ISP it could result in a NAT issue from being on the same hub.

Usually you'll find after bypassing one of the routers everything works fine (and/or better) and it made need replacing.
  4. BumpiestPine066 Win User

E71 Error. Ive tried EVERYTHING!

What do you think is wrong with it?
  5. humaxgold Win User

both got them open.plus he can chat in party mode with other people and so can i but not 2 eachother.the game we are tryin to invite eachother to is modern warfare 2.
  6. humaxgold Win User

we have tried this.i dnt understand how my other friend we are fine with but me and my mate can not invite eachother.just thought.

if i send him a party invite it comes up with network problem same if he does it to me.not sure if that helps
Thema:

Ive tried everything to try and stream games

1. Ive tried everything to try and stream games - Similar Threads - Ive tried everything

2. Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d: Please help you can contact me directly through my account thanks to everyone who helps 1bb614d5-4eed-45b0-b45c-456c59fd594e
  3. my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...: submitted by /u/ousama19i2 [link] [comments]
  4. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...: see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de
  5. my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...: my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz 503539b9-7ecb-4e7d-a945-0724f3ca8e67
  6. i think ive tried everything at this point

in XBoX on Consoles
    i think ive tried everything at this point: ok so here is my dilemma in short...i have XBL, then there was a storm and i got knocked off....ive reset my wireless modem....cleared my cache on the 360 even tried to used the other profiles to...
  7. My xbox cant finish multiplayer test.please help ive tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant finish multiplayer test.please help ive tried everything: My xbox cant finish multiplayer test.please help ive tried everything i dont know what to do 874dac5f-b5d5-4c00-af63-177897896fb6
  8. My controller wont connect and ive tried everything. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller wont connect and ive tried everything. What do i do?: How can i get my controller to connect to my xbox? I have tried everything! 492c23f1-a46e-45a5-89c1-97a65dc4fa94
  9. I for for the code so that I can play my xbox 360 games and movies ive done everything to try ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I for for the code so that I can play my xbox 360 games and movies ive done everything to try ...: want should I do now scent ive done everything to reset everything even the code and it wont let me reset my Xbox 360 heres the serial number 016877651108 ive done did that and notting was done k...
  10. Strict NAT. Ive tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT. Ive tried everything: ive spent 2 days of research and many different methods from port forwarding, static ip, and even messing with LAN settings. Literally so far everything I have attempted will not open up my NAT. I...