I've tried to log into minecraft on a new computer, but my Hello code is not working and I...

Discus and support I've tried to log into minecraft on a new computer, but my Hello code is not working and I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To clarify, I've had hello code before. It's always worked fine until now. I tried to log into my account on a friend's computer, I put my email, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Onionring04, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Onionring04
    Onionring04 Guest

I've tried to log into minecraft on a new computer, but my Hello code is not working and I...

To clarify, I've had hello code before. It's always worked fine until now.

I tried to log into my account on a friend's computer, I put my email, my password, and finally, my hello code. However, it wouldn't take my code.

The codes I've tried have ALWAYS been correct, but they still don't seem to work??

I've tried to reset my code many times, and it still doesn't work. I'm really not sure what to do anymore

:)

Onionring04, Mar 31, 2022
  2. JordanHickman Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
    Yup I just tried and it doesnt work

Dnemskd

YEET
  3. JordanHickman Win User

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

Yup I just tried and it doesnt work

Dnemskd

YEET
  4. KylieButler1 Win User

Minecraft Servers- Coming Soon

Tried to restart my computer, uninstall minecraft and log out. Nothing seems to fix it.
  5. Lerma_159 Win User

Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

6. Edmarinez432 Win User

Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

Thema:

1. I've tried to log into minecraft on a new computer, but my Hello code is not working and I... - Similar Threads - I've tried log

2. How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.: I don't know what to do now [img] dc274549-07e4-404b-9470-1cfac43106dd
  3. My Xbox is INCREDIBLY SLOW. I've tried nearly everything please give idea's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is INCREDIBLY SLOW. I've tried nearly everything please give idea's: I've watched so many YouTube videos and nothing has worked ive tried using DP-60 Electrical contact cleaner but nothing has worked when i play games like Fortnite or Minecraft it takes forever to...
  4. Minecraft launcher not working, I've tried EVERYTHING.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher not working, I've tried EVERYTHING.: [img] It keeps on showing "Something went wrong in the login process", I've legitimately tried everything....
  5. every time i join a xbox party it says connecting i've tried resseting my console i've...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i join a xbox party it says connecting i've tried resseting my console i've...: every time i join a Xbox party it says connecting I've tried resetting my console I've tried everything but nothing works i don't wanna pay for anything because me and my family don't have that...
  6. Can't Join a Minecraft World Even Though I've Tried Everything

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join a Minecraft World Even Though I've Tried Everything: I have been trying to join my friend's Minecraft world, but it does not work. It hasn't worked for months. We both have open NAT types and we both have xbox live. Not only that but we also can...
  7. I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Halo Infinite and I've tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing. Why...: [img] I can't launch my game and there's nothing online that I can find that can fix this. aa01f282-c687-4a95-8762-3325f206aed5
  8. MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAJOR lag issues with apex legends, can anyone help me? I feel like I've tried everything: So my xbox used to play apex legends perfectly without ever lagging. I have decent internet so i doubt that's the problem. Recently, I got the 8tb gamedrive and a wireless headset but neither of...
  9. Do gamepass games I've bought from one device transfer over to another device when I try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games I've bought from one device transfer over to another device when I try to...: I got gamepass about a month ago and with it I started the yakuza series which is soon to be removed off gamepass on 1/1/22, however I know that once you install a game from gamepass you are then...
  10. Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything.: Hi I've (accidently) purchased both Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft for Windows. Neither will open. I've tried resetting the app data, running PowerShell, making sure everything is up to date...