I've used the wrong email when purchasing a game

Discus and support I've used the wrong email when purchasing a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; , I've been logged out and cannot play on it now, Does anyone know how I can fix this? I do not have access to the email, And when I tried an account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ATAREQ, Apr 23, 2022.

1. ATAREQ
    ATAREQ Guest

, I've been logged out and cannot play on it now, Does anyone know how I can fix this? I do not have access to the email, And when I tried an account recovery request, It says I dont have enough information

:)

ATAREQ, Apr 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize for the trouble, Atareq. In this case, we just need to try and recover the account again through the recovery form because that’s the only option that we can regain access.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Purchase with wrong email

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Purchase with wrong email

Sorry to hear it. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. However you could set the secondary account as Home on the console (Xbox One only) to share the game to all other accounts.

The other option would be to log in to
    account.microsoft.com
    with the account that made the purchase then search the billing history for the item. Mark down the order date and number. If there is an option to request a refund from there then click it.

If there is no option to request from that site then go to
    xbox.com/refund
    and fill out the refund request form. Once submitted it will take Xbox up to 48 hours to respond to the request.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Used Wrong Email!

Nothing can be done unfortunatley. All i can advise is to double check you are using correct account you want them on next time.
  6. wetWILLYxxx Win User

Used Wrong Email!

Well theres no way im re-buying them but thank you for your replay.
Thema:

1. I've used the wrong email when purchasing a game - Similar Threads - I've used wrong

2. Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...: This really sucks, as i'm in a madden franchise with my friend and we can't play. submitted by /u/Additional_Equal_720 [link] [comments]
  3. hello, I wanted to switch home xbox and I can't because i've used all five

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, I wanted to switch home xbox and I can't because i've used all five: I wanted to switch home x box but I can't because I've used all five 4df7ee17-d846-4710-94b2-42bc152f3a86
  4. Was invited to the beta and now it says I need an invite? I've been using it since the...

in XboX Insiders
    Was invited to the beta and now it says I need an invite? I've been using it since the...: Now all of a sudden it's saying I don't have an invite. submitted by /u/gzoztra [link] [comments]
  5. my control doesn't work, I've used several batteries but so far it doesn't turn on

in XboX Insiders
    my control doesn't work, I've used several batteries but so far it doesn't turn on: my xbox is the first xbox one, the oldest. yesterday i was playing with a battery i had bought a few days ago, and it was 100 percent, today i went to call to play, but the controller didn’t turn...
  6. Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app.

in XboX Insiders
    Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ayy_Eclipse [link] [comments]
  7. Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...: [IMG] submitted by /u/k12345pe [link] [comments]
  8. I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've changed my email address, now can't use my account on console?: I changed my email address earlier today by creating adding a new email to my account, making it the primary email and removing the old one. My account still functions fine on xbox.com, but on my...
  9. Tech issues: Xbox One bandwidth usage page showing I've used 1.5 million TB last month...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tech issues: Xbox One bandwidth usage page showing I've used 1.5 million TB last month...: So the past 3 months I've gone over my 1 TB data allowance with Comcast, and I've been going through all of my devices to figure out why, since historically my monthly usage average was ~600 GB....
  10. I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox one used and I can not create profile. I've been banished from live! How do I ...: Meu Xbox one ta banido da live. Como faço pra recuperar o Xbox one? [Translation- My Xbox one ta banned from Live. How do I recover the Xbox one?] 960e745f-b841-4ef5-85c4-384576bd20ad