I've won a xbox but i don't have a mail

Discus and support I've won a xbox but i don't have a mail in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently found that i'm in the list of the xbox winners https://promos.microsoftrewards.com/IT/it/ES/1/winners but i didn't received nor be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Daisho2000, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Daisho2000
    Daisho2000 Guest

Hi,

I've recently found that i'm in the list of the xbox winners https://promos.microsoftrewards.com/IT/it/ES/1/winners but i didn't received nor be able to find the mail with the code: where can find help? https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/winners/000510000000
    ( June Winner )

Thank you

:)

Daisho2000, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. I've won a xbox but i don't have a mail - Similar Threads - I've won don't

2. I've been booted offline

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I've been booted offline: I've been booted offline Hello Gomikiddo, Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, we would advise trying the steps in this link to Block and Report the player that booted...
  3. Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday: [IMG] submitted by /u/MayhemAlchemist [link] [comments]
  4. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

in XboX Insiders
    It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  5. So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've seen console streaming only for alpha skip ahead, I am in beta ring and have access...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]
  6. I've lost my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost my account: Hello there ! First i'd like to apologize for my english, I'm french so I'll probably make some mistakes. So I'm writing this message today because I've lost my account, I've tried to recover my...
  7. updated asphalt 8 and it took me back to the start. i've lost all previous.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    updated asphalt 8 and it took me back to the start. i've lost all previous.: i updated asphalt 8 airborne. after doing it, it took me right back to the start. i have lost everything. it shows the same amount of coins i had, but now with a minus sign (-) in front of the...
  8. Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LobsterWhisker [link] [comments]
  9. Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?: Hi, I've been boot by this 2 guys: [mod removed] what I have to do right now? 99ec271a-d6b5-4a2f-92ce-8a622cbe66f5
  10. I've got a serious problem here...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got a serious problem here...: Here's what's up: I play Mass Effect 3 a lot. I love that game. But I've run into a bit of a problem. In the options menu, under "online" I guess I accidentally switched the "sign in...