I've won a xbox but i don't have a mail

Discus and support I've won a xbox but i don't have a mail in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently found that i'm in the list of the xbox winners https://promos.microsoftrewards.com/IT/it/ES/1/winners but i didn't received nor be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Daisho2000, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Daisho2000
    Daisho2000 Guest

Hi,

I've recently found that i'm in the list of the xbox winners https://promos.microsoftrewards.com/IT/it/ES/1/winners but i didn't received nor be able to find the mail with the code: where can find help? https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/winners/000510000000
    ( June Winner )

Thank you

:)

Daisho2000, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Atherza Win User

As ForzaDrift Girl has said, it's best to check out that site. :)
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

4. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey Daisho2000,

Congrats on winning. You should contact
    Microsoft Support
    for assistance with this issue!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. JustinDirtyGold Win User

I just won points from a sweepstakes! BUT...

I would suggest waiting a few day's, I won a few sweetstakes before, and it took 2 - 4 days for me to receive the E-mail with the information on how to claim what I have won. If you wait a couple day's and still don't receive the E-mail then I would suggest
    maybe calling support or something along those lines, but I am sure you will receive the E-mail shortly.
  6. RIPF BLOODSHOT Win User

fox-intime sweepstakes

it was the intime trailer promotion where u had to watch a trailer ( the movie with justin timberlake)

xbox live send me a e-mail saying i won

it was a official xbox live e-mail it was linked to my gamertag
Thema:

1. I've won a xbox but i don't have a mail - Similar Threads - I've won don't

2. : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live: : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live Hello LeloiKnowles, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting to Xbox...
  3. Active Console I've Never Seen Before On Game Pass App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Active Console I've Never Seen Before On Game Pass App: So today I went to try and download Grounded from my Game Pass app on ios and when choosing which Active Console to download to, I saw a new one named, "Cobra" that I've never recognized before. I...
  4. What's the point of an appeal if (according to many I've spoken to) that it's always upheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the point of an appeal if (according to many I've spoken to) that it's always upheld?: Is there a special way to word something in order to get some sort of satisfaction from the company? Also, why is the reputation glitching out the past few months. Some folks I know have had the...
  5. Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month: Hello guys me and many others are facing system update problems. The update reaches 53%, then the system just crashes! Please help us. we have tried all methods,OSU,changing sockets, etc. Xbox...
  6. So I've heard some rumours going on and I would be very scared if this is true, could a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I've heard some rumours going on and I would be very scared if this is true, could a...: So I Trade on a game called rocket league and there's always people like ddosers and scammers but we all know how to stay away from them, however this scared me , someone told me if someone got...
  7. Mi reembolsooo�� ya llevo esperando demasiado [My refund I've been waiting too long]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi reembolsooo�� ya llevo esperando demasiado [My refund I've been waiting too long]: Llevo esperando mucho tiempo un reembolso y para variar no puedo hacer ni una compra con mi targeta. Venga ya que tipo de servicio es este [Mod removed] [Translation-I've been waiting a long time...
  8. Me han aceptado un reembolso [I've been accepted a refund]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me han aceptado un reembolso [I've been accepted a refund]: Hace más de un mes me aceptaron mi reembolso de una suscripcion la compre por error y la reembolse de inmediato ya eh comunicado con todos los que me dicen y eh esperado los dias habiles que me...
  9. Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass: There's been many a time where I've been curious about how much a game that I've already downloaded via Game Pass would cost to buy to own. But whenever I search for said game, where the price...
  10. Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows 10. I've tried everything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows 10. I've tried everything.: Hey ya'll, When i got my new PC in December, i was able to sign into the Xbox app no problem. The problem started a couple months ago when I changed the email address associated with my Microsoft...