Ivy Krislov talks about the new Home Screen and how they're making it.

Discus and support Ivy Krislov talks about the new Home Screen and how they're making it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the podcast this week they did a product manager interview about the new Home Screen. https://youtu.be/bbyXF8Zult0 submitted by /u/LinkofHyrule... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LinkofHyrule, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Ivy Krislov talks about the new Home Screen and how they're making it.

/u/LinkofHyrule, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Arkham99 Win User

Green Thugs

Are you talking about the thug to be interrogated for Riddler secrets, or Poison Ivy's Minions?...:)
  3. FTM99 Win User

Maps

Personally i'd like to see them focus on making new maps ,instead of covering one with snow and others with ivy and making one at night
  4. As2Bax Win User

GIGABYTE G27Q/Xbox 1s - "No Signal" when playing certain games with monitor

but, its not what im talking about. What that post is talking about is no signal on the home screen, my problem is in a game.
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

"Dead Or Alive 5" DLC Scandal

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

Soulcalibur? A boob gimick? Some people sure don't know what they are talking about.

[/quote]

Taki and Ivy spring to mind here, haha.
  6. UnbendingArc958 Win User

Tabs on Xbox Home Page Disappeared

Hello,

This is due to a new System Update that came out on 2/24/2020. This update included a new home screen layout. Due to this there is no way to change the home screen back to the way it way it was. You can check out all new things with updates by going to this
    link: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...ngs-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates

In this link you will find the 2/24 update talking about the new home screen.

Happy Gaming.
Thema:

Ivy Krislov talks about the new Home Screen and how they're making it.

1. Ivy Krislov talks about the new Home Screen and how they're making it. - Similar Threads - Ivy Krislov talks

2. How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service?: I called a phone number I found on Google and they said customer service has moved online so I asked for a call back but it has been saying "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it."...
  3. Stuck in hot wheels map with Hailey talking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in hot wheels map with Hailey talking: Hi I’m GSI SPECTI, And I have an issue when I start up FH5:Hot wheels expansion pack every time I load I’m stuck the map and it is telling to “set rout to the Hot wheels academy qualifier” I...
  4. Xbox voice control keeps opening apps while im talking to friends using my kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox voice control keeps opening apps while im talking to friends using my kinect.: I was in the middle of a game of Fortnite talking to my teammate, and xbox kinect opened a app, and then my game closed, how do i stop xbox kinect's voice control from doing this?...
  5. Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk: I can do it in Discord. I can do it in TeamSpeak. I can do it in every game I play. But I can't do it in XBOX parties. Has anyone found a way to do this that doesn't require me to remap my mouse...
  6. Can hear but can’t talk through headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can hear but can’t talk through headset: Recently I haven’t been able to talk to anyone through my headset but I could still hear out of the headset I even bought a new headset but nothing changed and I still can’t talk to people can you...
  7. I can hear but I can’t talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear but I can’t talk: I recently bought a new headset and I’ve frustrated while trying to figure out the problem I can hear my friends but every time I talk they can’t hear me I’ve done everything that YouTube TikTok...
  8. Push to talk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Push to talk: I don’t like that you have to push to talk I wish my Michael just be on at all times ec899564-4653-4e0d-b454-db8332cd58c6
  9. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  10. Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst.: Am stuck trying to break free Poison Ivy's second plant on Founder's Island, get to the actual location, only I can't break it free as I keep getting Batman's message about using the sonic burst...