изображение с xbox 360 на ноутбук (Image with Xbox 360 on laptop)

Discus and support изображение с xbox 360 на ноутбук (Image with Xbox 360 on laptop) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Добрый день\утро\вечер\ночь. У меня есть xbox 360, сожалению телевизор часто занят, но есть ноутбук на w10. Можно ли как-то передать картинку с x360 на... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VadimBedunkevich, May 16, 2019.

1. изображение с xbox 360 на ноутбук (Image with Xbox 360 on laptop)

Добрый день\утро\вечер\ночь. У меня есть xbox 360, сожалению телевизор часто занят, но есть ноутбук на w10. Можно ли как-то передать картинку с x360 на w10? Просто уж очень хочется добить forze horize 1

Translate-Good day Morning Evening Night. I have an Xbox 360, unfortunately the TV is often busy, but there is a laptop on W10. Is it possible to transfer a picture from X360 to W10? Just really want to finish Forze horize 1

:)

VadimBedunkevich, May 16, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Vadim thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us.

There is a way for this to work, unfortunately since we don't make the adapter we cannot condone this. An Xbox 360 VGA cable is needed for this to work. We suggest checking out a third party website for a solution. We hope this helps.
  3. kachareka Win User

Подключение к монитору [Translation - Connect to a Monitor]

Здравствуйте! Все делал как описано в рекомендациях но

на мониторе экран пустой. Подключаю к ТВ показывает, подключают мини не на андроид через переходник DVI также монитор показывает изображение, подключаю это самый прововод к выходу консоли и изображения на мониторе нет. Получается что монитор и кабель исправны,
    а изображение с консоли XBOX ONE S монитор от компьютера не воспроизводит. Также выбирал в настройках консоли DVI. С уважением,

[Translation]

Hello! Everything was done as described in the recommendations but on the monitor the screen is empty. Connect to the TV shows, connect the Mini is not for Android via the DVI adapter also the monitor shows the image, connect this is the most proovod to
    the console output and the image on the monitor is not. It turns out that the monitor and the cable are working, and the image from the Xbox ONE S Console is not being reproduced from the computer. Also chose the DVI console settings. Sincerely,
  4. dimonYaawol Win User

пропадает сигнал на геймпаде xbox one [Edit - Translation] - the signal disappears on the xbox one gamepad

ну и так на 2-х с виндовс 7 ноутбук и стационарный,одно и тоже явление,и еще при подсоединение кабеля без батарейки индикатор вообще не горит,пробовал так на 2-х джойстиках с 2-мя проводами,эффект один

[Edit - translation] - well and so on 2 with 7 laptop and stationary, one and the same phenomenon, and even when connecting the cable without battery, the indicator does not light up at all, tried it on 2 joysticks with 2 wires, the effect
    is one
  5. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Профилактика на серверах Xbox 360

Microsoft в лице Майора Нельсона предупредила о завтрашней профилактике на серверах Xbox 360. Часть игр и сервисов будут недоступны.

Это касается в том числе и обратно-совместимых игр на ONE.

Время проведения работ - 27 апреля с 11.00 до 13.00 МСК
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Как купить игры xbox 360 для xbox one [How to buy Xbox 360 games for Xbox One]

English:

Hi,

To buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, you will need a payment method. This must be a debit or credit card. You can't buy an Xbox 360 game with a credit on your Xbox Live account, unfortunately.

Translation:

Привет, чтобы купить Xbox 360 игры на Xbox One, вам понадобится способ оплаты. Это должна быть дебетовая или кредитная карточка. Вы не можете купить игру Xbox 360 с кредитом на вашей учетной записи Xbox Live, к сожалению.
Thema:

1. изображение с xbox 360 на ноутбук (Image with Xbox 360 on laptop) - Similar Threads - изображение 360 на

2. Xbox 360 achievements not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 achievements not showing up: I've been playing Assassins Creed Rouge and I've beaten the game and got all the achievements but only about half of them are showing up on my achievements list. Has this happened to anyone else?...
  3. Rewards-Punkte gegen Guthaben eingelöst - Kauf von Xbox 360 Spielen nicht...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards-Punkte gegen Guthaben eingelöst - Kauf von Xbox 360 Spielen nicht...: Ich habe Microsoft Rewards Punkte für eine Guthabenkarte eingelöst. Der Support hat mir bereits bestätigt, dass es nicht möglich ist, mit dem Guthaben Xbox 360 Spiele zu kaufen. Soweit so...
  4. Unable to Download xbox 360 profile on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Download xbox 360 profile on xbox one x: When playing xbox 360 games on xbox one i am unable to log in to the 360 xbox live account. Therefore i'm unable to save games etc. i tried several times to download the profile but system is...
  5. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...
  6. Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have 30GB out of 160GB on my HHD from my Xbox 360?: So I decided to play some Xbox 360 recently since I found mines laying inside my closet for a while now. I don't have a official hard drive for my Xbox 360 (First model) so I went ahead to use my...
  7. Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?: Hi there... I recently finally bought the new updated version of Minecraft on the Xbox One and had had the 360 edition for a long time. I'd bought numerous Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs during...
  8. Xbox 360 Wireless Wheel support on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wireless Wheel support on PC: I recently acquired the 360 wireless dongle to be able to use some of my 360 accessories while playing on PC and received a "Unrecognized Peripheral" error when attempting to use the official 360...
  9. CAN XBOX 360 GAMES PLAY ON XBOX 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN XBOX 360 GAMES PLAY ON XBOX 1: CAN XBOX 360 GAME TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 13 WORK ON XBOX 1 8a29beee-fa6e-4371-abd6-ba29e4493c82
  10. Не удается отправить ни изображение, ни клип с Xbox One в OneDrive [Translate-I’m unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не удается отправить ни изображение, ни клип с Xbox One в OneDrive [Translate-I’m unable to...: Здравствуйте. Уже который день не удается отправить ни изображение, ни клип с Xbox One в OneDriv. Выдает ошибку и всё. Не понимаю, в чем проблема. Выходил из профиля и заходил обратно, что в...