Jack dosen't work in the controller

Discus and support Jack dosen't work in the controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello bought a Xbox one for my son this summer with 2 remotes. We only open one at the time and the headphone never work ? open the other one she works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tbone 27, Feb 14, 2019.

1. tbone 27
    tbone 27 Guest

Hello bought a Xbox one for my son this summer with 2
    remotes. We only open one at the time and the headphone never work ? open the other one she
    works here, he does more than his share. Another possibility would be to use a past form, e.g.:
    She wrote me a letter.">it work for 24h ? When to see the supplier and they told me they
    couldn't do anything for me because the 90 days warranty was over. Bought a third one for is Christmas present. Last night boom .... headphone doesn't work again ? anybody
    experiencing the same thing?

:)

tbone 27, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Tbone!.

Thank you for keeping us updated! Is this issue occurring on an original Xbox One, Xbox One S or Xbox One X? There is a known issue at moment with the Xbox One S and Xbox One X which is affecting the microphone for headsets. If you own the Xbox One S or
    Xbox One X, we recommend contacting the
    Xbox support team
    in order to report the issue. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Click the support link we provided
    2. Select Xbox One in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Set up my Xbox One console
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
    Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Tbone!

When you open up our website (Answers.Microsoft.com) on the top right corner there should be a sign in button. Once the account is signed in, on the top of the page should be some options, the
    one we are looking for is Participate. Once that button is clicked the bottom option is going to be
    My Discussions, click on it and find this conversation so we can further assist!
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Tbone thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, however, we need a bit more information. Is there no sound coming out or is it a mic issue? Is there a muted symbol on the screen? Let us know so we can get this
    figured out!
  5. tbone 27 Win User

How do I find back this conversation when loging in whit a other computer?
  6. tbone 27 Win User

I will get back to you in half in hour I am still a t work right now but yes I remember seeing a muted symbol on the right botom of the screen

Excuse me for my english I am french
Thema:

1. Jack dosen't work in the controller - Similar Threads - Jack dosen't controller

2. Headphone Jack Xbox Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone Jack Xbox Elite 2 Controller: My headphone jack is not working properly in my Elite Series 2 controller. I plug in my headset and I can hear the audio from the game but cannot talk to my friends in game. I see them talking but...
  3. Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones: Hi everyone. I’m completly new to both the android and xbox scenes. I’ve been looking for a good controller that is compatible with my One plus 8 pro so I can stream and play xcloud games on my...
  4. sherlock holmes jack the ripper for xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sherlock holmes jack the ripper for xbox one ?: add more games i like sherlock holmes jack the ripper 0d221d7a-8093-4d0a-81ed-930db69fc33a
  5. XBOX One S Controller connected with audio Jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S Controller connected with audio Jack: Team, when I connected 3.5mm audio jack to XBOX One S Controller and speak, no one is able to hear my voice in Party chat, however, I can able to hear their voice. I tried multiple options on...
  6. microsoft jack pot won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jack pot won't load: Hi mrcrosoft jack pot is not loading and they don't support the game any more so I can't down load the game all I get is a blue screen with mrossoft jack pot local no down loading...
  7. Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller Headset Jack not working: Hi, My son bought an Xbox design lab controller 1 month ago and the headphone jack has stopped working. We have tried different headsets and none work. We have also connected headsets to his...
  8. Broken elite controller audio jack

in XBoX on Windows
    Broken elite controller audio jack: So a week ago or so my xbox one elite controller (series 1) headphone jack stopped working. Took it in for diagnostics and apparently it is an issue with the motherboard circuitry, not the jack...
  9. Xbox headphone jack replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone jack replacement: Hi, just snapped the headphone jack on my Microsoft headphones. Is it possible to get a replacement? anyone know somewhere to order from, ideally in the UK. Thanks...
  10. Audio Jack not working on New Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Jack not working on New Xbox controller: Hi, I just got a new controller about a few weeks ago and today was the first time I decided to plug in my Mic. (The Mic is also brand new I got it about 4 days ago) When I plugged in my Mic i...