Jackie Robinson MLB 21 Deluxe Edition

Discus and support Jackie Robinson MLB 21 Deluxe Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the physical copy of the MLB 21 Deluxe Edition and the code states that it has already been used or activated. I do not have any of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Corngreaser, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Corngreaser
    Corngreaser Guest

I purchased the physical copy of the MLB 21 Deluxe Edition and the code states that it has already been used or activated. I do not have any of the perks that come with purchasing the deluxe edition. Anyone know the cause/fix?

:)

Corngreaser, Apr 19, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @Corngreaser, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. Please try redeeming the code again in the official website Microsoft account | Redeem. If you are still facing issues with the code, I advise you to contact the live support to check your account from their end and see what happened. I will leave you the link below to our online support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

MLB Show 21 Jackie Robinson edition code not working

Hello there @JohnsonFamily26, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. Please try redeeming the code again in the official website Microsoft account | Redeem. If you are still facing issues with the code, I advise you to contact the live support to check your account from their end and see what happened. I will leave you the link below to our online support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

Kind Regards

4. XBF Zineb F Win User

MLB the show Jackie Robinson edition codes

Hello there @QuentinCogswell, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. Please try redeeming the code again in the official website Microsoft account | Redeem.

After trying to redeem the code, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

If you are still facing issues with the code, I advise you to contact the live support to check your account from their end and see what happened. I will leave you the link below to our online support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

Kind Regards

5. SCARxTALON7 Win User

No Dark Souls 1 with My Dark Souls 3 preorder

Might add I pre-ordered my Dark Souls 3 deluxe edition on Feb 21, 2016 and haven't received my code
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

MLB The Show Deluxe edition voucher

Hello @RaymondWells1, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. According to your explanation, I believe that you will need to try redeeming the code again in the official website:

Microsoft account | Redeem.

In case your issue persists please try waiting from 24-48 hours before trying again. If all the troubleshooting steps mentioned do not resolve your issue, please contact our Xbox Live Support for more information.

Contact us | Xbox Support

Kind Regards

Thema:

1. Jackie Robinson MLB 21 Deluxe Edition - Similar Threads - Jackie Robinson MLB

2. Mlb the show 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mlb the show 21: I finished a collection and it says that I have the final collection reward but it is not in my inventory. cdbbf950-1e08-45b0-9c4d-d0bb4bd324ec
  3. Mlb the show 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mlb the show 21: For the past 4 days everytime i try playing road to the show in mlb the show 21 the game crashes. I get theres alot of updates and servers down but those are at night time. No matter what time of...
  4. Code not redeemed for MLB 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code not redeemed for MLB 21: I went to the Microsoft Store on my XBox to redeem a code. It said a successful claim but when I logged into the game, the "servers" were down so I didn't get credit for it. It was the 5000 stubs...
  5. MLB the show 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the show 21: Hello, I can navegante the entre game but when I'm statirting to play any of the bottom don't work only pause button once after that nothing works. I have try: MAC reset Account reset...
  6. Problems with online MLB the show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with online MLB the show: When trying to play MLB the show 21 online a screen comes up saying I need to buy Game Pass. I don’t have game pass but bought the game straight up for $60. Any ways to fix this?...
  7. MLB the show Jackie Robinson edition codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the show Jackie Robinson edition codes: When i enterd the code for jackie robinson edition it never gave me my 25,000 stubs. 051e6fd1-e3a3-4fac-b8f6-23d6126366da
  8. MLB Show 21 Jackie Robinson edition code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB Show 21 Jackie Robinson edition code not working: Bought MLB Show 21 Jackie Robinson and the edition code not working 1845e251-23ca-494b-9335-4280b364e95d
  9. Jackie Robinson Edition digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jackie Robinson Edition digital code: I received my pre-ordered The Show 21 Jackie Robinson Edition for Xbox One and the digital code that came with it to unlock the features done not work at all. Keeps saying the code cannot be...
  10. GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.: Ok... my Xbox Live account is registered as a brazilian account. I know theres some limitations in this region (like the GWG episode in the begining of the month), but i believe this shouldn't be...