Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

Discus and support Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll try to fit in a few quick games of Rocket League between a couple social gatherings and all the NHL and NBA playoffs. And quite psyched for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oraclea, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

1. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

I'll try to fit in a few quick games of Rocket League between a couple social gatherings and all the NHL and NBA playoffs. And quite psyched for the GoT season premiere as well. The backlog might have to wait a little while longer!

:)

2. a27cd1 Win User

Im getting ready for my finals so Ill be doing some studying this weeked, but when I get the chance ill probably be playing some Bomber Crew becasue it is a fun little game to relax to.

I also plan to watch the NBA Playoffs, I kinda tip-toe around during the season (watching games here and there) but the playoffs is completely different!
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

I'll be playing The Division 2 too. As for sports, MLB is all I need during Spring...
  4. RandomSashaLove Win User

For me it is

Gaming - Fallout Shelter and Sims 4

General - Celebrating my 20th Birthday

TV - Catching up on pre-recorded Game Of Thrones.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

I am trying to earn a lot of of XP in Halo 5 so I can edge ever so slightly closer to SR152
  6. DKAY20101 Win User

Sounds alot better then my weekend full of work work and more work haha
Thema:

1. Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to? - Similar Threads - Jam Packed Weekend

2. New puzzles in Jigsaw Jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New puzzles in Jigsaw Jam: Why aren't there any new puzzles being added to the jig saw jam section WE are paying customers to this game and should be getting new puzzles added to this selection It is very disappointing that...
  3. What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?: The subject says it all. I'm one of those nerds that has her entire music playlist chock-a-block full of video game soundtracks and with Kingdom Hearts out in a matter of hours it got me thinking...
  4. Is there just too much jammed on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there just too much jammed on xbox?: As i read through the forums on a daily basis i see so many errors and problems. Is it possible that theres just too much jammed on our operating systems on the xbox or too much on the dashboards...
  5. Pearl Jam Pack II for Rocksmith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pearl Jam Pack II for Rocksmith: The Pearl Jam Pack II for Rocksmith 2014 and/or Rocksmith Remastered is still not available on xbox one. It was released on 4/4/17 two weeks ago. It is available for the 360 version so why not...
  6. Pearl Jam Pack II for Rocksmith 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pearl Jam Pack II for Rocksmith 2014: The Pearl Jam Pack II for Rocksmith 2014 and/or Rocksmith Remastered is still not available on xbox one. It was released on 4/4/17 two weeks ago. It is available for the 360 version so why not...
  7. Pearl Jam Pack II missing from xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pearl Jam Pack II missing from xbox one: The Pearl Jam Pack II for Rocksmith 2014 and/or Rocksmith Remastered is still not available on xbox one. It was released on 4/4/17 two weeks ago. It is available for the 360 version so why not...
  8. Jigsaw Jam Collection 3 Pack 3-2 finished 3-1 3 Stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Jam Collection 3 Pack 3-2 finished 3-1 3 Stars: Finished Pack3-1 With 3 Stars And Says Next pack is unlocked , but never loads 3-2 98f7b99e-570b-4278-bfb8-a7907fd4415e
  9. Will additional Jigsaw Jam packs be available for download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will additional Jigsaw Jam packs be available for download?: I've completed all 4 collections and would love to have more :) 5d9d992b-482f-4a61-8b85-3f5724de43da
  10. How can I obtain more Jigsaw Jam packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I obtain more Jigsaw Jam packs?: PC operating Windows 10 Home, Office 365. Only using a touchpad. I was able to get four jigsaw jam packs, but now cannot find a way to obtain more. There is no link within the app (that I can...