January 18 2014 Daily Challenges Easy Puzzle

Discus and support January 18 2014 Daily Challenges Easy Puzzle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if anybody has been able to clear all of the 11 levels, before the time runs out for the puzzle ? f990cc3e-5c0d-4a83-918d-075aefbd4fc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Andrew Davis, Jan 18, 2014.

1. January 18 2014 Daily Challenges Easy Puzzle

I was wondering if anybody has been able to clear all of the 11 levels, before the time runs out for the puzzle ?

:)

John Andrew Davis, Jan 18, 2014
  2. What happened to all of the gold coins collected completing all of the daily challenges

I completed all of the daily challenge puzzles for January 2017 and collected almost 18,000 coins. I was under the impression that those coins would be applied to my total gold coin count so that I could purchase additional puzzles. However, when I checked
    today the daily challenge gold coin total had reverted back to 0 and nothing was applied to my total gold coin count. What happened? If the gold coin total from the daily challenge puzzles is not going to be applied to my total gold coin count, what's the
    incentive for doing the daily challenge puzzles? Please do me the courtesy of a reply. Thank you.

MechanicCobra26, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Taptiles daily challenges have become increasingly difficult every day

18 aug color challenge is rated easy 17 puzzles 3.30 min.!!!!

i don't think anybody can do it in that time. puzzles are difficult ones.

the other 2 are rated med but they are easy ones

padoorramaswamy, Jan 18, 2014
  4. January 18 2014 Daily Challenges Easy Puzzle

MS Win8 Games, Jan 29, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

6. OverhandUncle13 Win User

3 Feb 14 Easy Classic puzzle crashes

Ditto. This happens in the daily challenge on the easy classic puzzle. This happens on my PC. this is the second day this has happened
  7. bi girl Win User

Jigsaw puzzle closes

Program shutting down is a big problem with the daily challenges. After completing a puzzle, it shuts down and does not check off the puzzle as completed.
  8. TFMorgan Win User

Can i play daily challenges of microsoft's solitaire collection for the previous months?

See Arkadium's answer to "Previous Months' Daily Challenge Puzzles" for August 1st in the Mahjong forum.
  9. queenyco33 Win User

not loading

I did a restart and it seemed to have worked my daily challenge puzzles are now loading
Thema:

1. January 18 2014 Daily Challenges Easy Puzzle - Similar Threads - January 2014 Daily

2. Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?: Hi Fellow Gamers / Ambassadors, Game pass is the gift that keeps on giving and January 2020 was a solid Month. Which game was your favourite and why? Additions (console): GTA V Frostpunk...
  3. What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020): Rocket League and Rainbow Six Siege. 1e75926c-764f-4a4a-ab10-c7caa8f3006e
  4. Cannot as of January 31st,2020 Start up any kind of Xbox Party While in Alpha Ring,I am...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot as of January 31st,2020 Start up any kind of Xbox Party While in Alpha Ring,I am...: Hi guys, My gamertag is Vladolak and I am in Preview Ring Alpha. As of January 31st2020, I have not been able to start up my own party or join others parties. I have consistently been receiving...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of January 31st, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 31st, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 30, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 30, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  7. What You Playing This Weekend? (24 - 26 January 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (24 - 26 January 2020): I'm completing 100% of the game Crypt of the Serpent King and starting to play INDIVISIBLE. 54bd5d93-5e0e-45b6-8301-8691f50db11f
  8. Red Dead redemption 2 January update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead redemption 2 January update?: I was wondering how to get the new update for rdr2? There is normally an update in the queue, but so far there has been nothing for this. Wasn't it released January 21? Please help!...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of January 24th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 24th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. Games with Gold January 2014: Lara Croft: GoL download missing from history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold January 2014: Lara Croft: GoL download missing from history: I redeemed this game while it was free in the market and played it enough to have a few achievements on it, but I had to uninstall it to accommodate hard drive space for other games. I finally got...