Java and bedrock edition

Discus and support Java and bedrock edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MinecrafterBedrockPE, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?

:)

MinecrafterBedrockPE, Jan 22, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?

no as it is the bedrock edition not the java edition.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Linking my Minecraft/Mojang account to my Xbox One Minecraft

if you own the java edition then you would need to but the bedrock edition on console, java edition id pc only, but you would need to buy the bedrock edition for each platform you want it on.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

I need to cancel my Minecraft account

Is the account for the Java edition of the game or the bedrock edition?
  5. Yodelingllamas Win User

Minecraft

Is your friend playing Bedrock edition or Java edition?
  6. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft pe/pc multiplayer

Is your friend using the Java Edition or the Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock?

If Java, that version is not cross-play compatible.
Thema:

Java and bedrock edition

1. Java and bedrock edition - Similar Threads - Java bedrock edition

2. Buy Minecraft Java. Can I get bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Minecraft Java. Can I get bedrock?: Hello, I want to buy MC Java edition. If I buy can I get the bedrock edition for Xbox one? Or inversely? Thank you a2d090fd-59d4-433c-8358-5273e517772b
  3. Can I claim my Minecraft Bedrock if I owned Minecraft Java since 2018?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I claim my Minecraft Bedrock if I owned Minecraft Java since 2018?: I want to play cross play with xbox friends, but I need Bedrock. I've read in several articles that I supposed to get a free bedrock version, Someone please help because I don't want to buy...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock(PS4) world to Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock(PS4) world to Java: Is there any way to convert my PS4 world to Java edition? f1e2fe02-a201-43ec-bf1d-86bc5de08355
  5. problem with minecraft java and bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with minecraft java and bedrock: just yesterday I got Minecraft Bedrock to play with some friends. I had already had java Minecraft. My java and bedrock are on the same email so it became a Mojang account on the java launcher....
  6. accidental purchase Minecraft Bedrock for windows 10 instead for JAVA

in XBoX on Consoles
    accidental purchase Minecraft Bedrock for windows 10 instead for JAVA: we purchased Minecraft Bedrock for windows 10 on Nov 6th. We realised it was the wrong version, we should buy it for JAVA. because it is within 14 days we would like to return it or change to java...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock and Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock and Java: Hi so it says I can redeem a code for Minecraft bedrock edition since I bought mc java edition a long time ago how do I get the code because I think I have the wrong Microsoft account but idk...
  8. I bought Minecarft Java in 2017 and i recently discovered i can get the bedrock edition for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecarft Java in 2017 and i recently discovered i can get the bedrock edition for...: Yea i bought Minecaft Java in 2017 and I should have a code please HELP ecdaf1f6-5a0c-42a7-91a1-6b09f19a09c4
  9. I have Minecraft Java edition on my laptop and Bedrock on my Xbox - Is there any way I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Minecraft Java edition on my laptop and Bedrock on my Xbox - Is there any way I can...: I have heard of Mojang giving out Bedrock if you've had Java since before 2018 and I've had it since 2012. Is there still a way to do something like that? I have tried Xbox Play Anywhere and the...
  10. Can I transfer my packs bought on Playstation Java edition to my Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my packs bought on Playstation Java edition to my Bedrock Edition?: I bought a bunch of packs on the playstation store before bedrock came out. All of my friends play bedrock for the cross platform. Can I still have the texture packs I already bought? I do not...