(Java Minecraft) Error code: -1073740791

Discus and support (Java Minecraft) Error code: -1073740791 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had trouble running Java Minecraft over the last year, i have been getting this error code (-1073740791) and it feels like I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flemdog390, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Flemdog390
    Flemdog390 Guest

I have had trouble running Java Minecraft over the last year, i have been getting this error code (-1073740791) and it feels like I have tried everything. Minecraft bedrock works perfectly fine with no issues.

Just looking for some pointers or things to try because not a single search result comes up for the code on google.

Also my specs are pretty high end

- 3060TI

-Ryzen 5 3600

- 16 GB ram

so it shouldn't be a hardware problem.

Thanks in advanced

:)

Flemdog390, Aug 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Repeated exit code -1073740791 on Minecraft Java

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Desempell

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Is your graphics card driver and everything up to date?

Also, please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Desempell Win User

Repeated exit code -1073740791 on Minecraft Java

This is happening on Windows 10. I don't believe my graphics card driver is up to date, as I've tried to install a new driver update several times but it says "Driver download failed". I am using GeForce Experience.

I used this website and have tried all steps listed-- https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-crash-problems
  4. Jethronono Win User

Minecraft crash code -1073740791

Sorry the code should be -1073740791. I got messed up when i was researching for solutions.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Exit Code -1073740791

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bonelesstaco

This error is related to an issue with an specific version for Nvidia graphics driver:

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-112780#:~:tex....

May I know if you already tried updating your graphics card driver via manufacturer site?

And, what hardware specs your PC has?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft crash code -1073740791

Hello, Jethronono. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

This error code is usually caused by outdated drivers (specially graphic card driver) or by the D3DGear. If you have D3DGear installed on your system, please uninstall it. Else, please update Windows and all your drivers and see if the issue persists.

For more information, please refer to:
    https://minecrafthopper.net/help/exit-code/code...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
Thema:

1. (Java Minecraft) Error code: -1073740791 - Similar Threads - Java Minecraft Error

2. Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code: 0x80073D0D and others when trying to download the Minecraft Bedrock/Java...: I already owned the game in the Microsoft store and had no problems downloading the seperate launcher. When trying to download the 'Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC' (Package of 3...
  3. Error when installing Minecraft: Java Edition and launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when installing Minecraft: Java Edition and launcher.: I'm currently on Windows 10 20H2. So, with Microsoft's insisting that I try the new launcher for all versions of Minecraft, I downloaded it. It worked well enough, I could launch both Minecraft:...
  4. Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1: Before I explain my problem these are my specs. GTX 1080 ti Intel I7 7th gen 16 Gbs of ram Every time I open Minecraft launcher, OpenJDK Platform binary starts and sometimes stays dormant...
  5. Minecraft java server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft java server error: what does this mean because im in run.bat C:\Users\richa_\Documents\myserver>java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar server.jar nogui Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and...
  6. There is an error messeage popping up when I'm creating a profile for minecraft java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is an error messeage popping up when I'm creating a profile for minecraft java...: [img] [img] The red message in the red hand corner pops up saying "Failed to create profile". ff4e0cde-1567-4383-a60a-7e8fe2c19d6b
  7. MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION: ERROR EL CREAR EL PERFIL

in XBoX Accessibility
    MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION: ERROR EL CREAR EL PERFIL: Como todos saben recientemente si tenías comprada una versión de Minecraft (ya sea bedrock o java) pues te daban gratis la otra versión, ejemplo: Si tenias Bedrock te dan Java gratis (El cual es...
  8. Minecraft account not working, nothing seems to work, Java error, error -2, mismmatched...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account not working, nothing seems to work, Java error, error -2, mismmatched...: So I have tried to play minecraft java again, i purchased it long time ago from Mojang. I migrated my account, if i log in with my microsoft account, java version of minecraft said its a trial...
  9. Error when trying to buy minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when trying to buy minecraft java: I wanted to buy minecraft but when I put my data correctly and everything appears, the request is not valid, what do I do :( 1d697694-75d4-40ab-bd01-e1c67ac7f7fc
  10. Trying to run Minecraft Java edition. Got 0x800705b9 error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to run Minecraft Java edition. Got 0x800705b9 error.: I got a brand new computer today, and I was getting all of the things I needed. I was downloading Minecraft Java and got the installation file for the launcher. When I try and run it, I get the...