Javascript error trying to run xbox beta app

Discus and support Javascript error trying to run xbox beta app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried to do a clean reinstall of the application many times but I keep having this [Mod Removed - Profanity] error, can someone help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shaka Wakiza, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Shaka Wakiza
    Shaka Wakiza Guest

Hi,

I've tried to do a clean reinstall of the application many times but I keep having this
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] error, can someone help me please I'd like to play to sea of thieves
    Javascript error trying to run xbox beta app [​IMG]

:)

Shaka Wakiza, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Shaka Wakiza Win User

Thanks for the reply but unfortunatelly it doesn't work for me :/
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  5. GordonHerriott Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
    It is an app error. Microsoft msge says to try again. Device is Nokia 7. Has been fine til recently. App usually logs in automaticallt when opened but now this error appears
  6. Nic727 Win User

Ryse son of Rome Livestream

Sorry for my link, in IE11 beta on Windows 7, it's a little buged with the forum and javascript :(
Thema:

1. Javascript error trying to run xbox beta app - Similar Threads - Javascript error trying

2. Error Code 0x8b100042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8b100042: I installed Minecraft and tried to play it and game me the error code 0x8b100042 so I tried to find the meaning of the code and came up with nothing.
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error: So whenever I try to join my friend's world on Minecraft Windows 10, it gives me the message "Unable to connect to world." He plays on a mobile device, and he can occasionally join my games. I am...
  4. purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191: I can't play any of my purchased movies or TV shows, and keep getting the error code 0x80190191 with the message that a username and password are required. I have signed out and back in to my...
  5. j100511 오류에 대하여 [Mod Translation-about j100511 error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    j100511 오류에 대하여 [Mod Translation-about j100511 error]: Xbox 로그인을 하는데 나이 확인(아이핀)을 하라해서 했습니다 그런데 인증을 마치 나서 나이 확인 버튼을 누르면 'j100511 오류코드 발견'이라는 말이 뜨면서 인증이 안됩니다. 현재 쟤 나이 만16세 이상 이구요 만약 문 가 있는 부분이 있으면 른 답변 부탁 드립니다. [Mod Translation-I'm trying to log in to...
  6. Halo The Master Chief Collection Error PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo The Master Chief Collection Error PC: Hi, i have a problem when i try to play the game, i get this message: " Lack of content You don't have the required content installed or you may be downloading ". I already try to reinstall and...
  7. Xbox One update error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One update error: Hey! Hope this is the right place to put this. Been unable to update my xbox for the past week or so. I've been getting an update error message since the update isn't even downloading. The...
  8. A JavaScript Error Occurred in the Main Process when Opening Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    A JavaScript Error Occurred in the Main Process when Opening Xbox (Beta): I have tried reinstalling this app multiple times, and tried to get acces the C:\Program Files]WindowsApps and it won't let me enter due to administrator problem, though I'm using this computer as...
  9. Javascript error (internet explorer)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Javascript error (internet explorer): Everytime i start up Internet Explorer i get this Javascript error. i thought it was only affecting one site but as i typed into another site the same message popped up. Maybe an error in the...
  10. Recent update introduces a slew of JavaScript errors in Internet Explorer for Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent update introduces a slew of JavaScript errors in Internet Explorer for Xbox One.: Several web apps such as Pandora and MediaBrowser3 web client no longer function after the February 13th update. Pandora redirects to the infamous "about:blank" page, and MB3 returns "JavaScript...