JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay

Discus and support JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys So i have a Hisense smart tv with ARC capability, and recently bought a JBL 3.1 soundbar system with sub. i have the HDMI ARC running from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OnePhreshPrince, Nov 4, 2019.

1. JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay

Hey guys

So i have a Hisense smart tv with ARC capability, and recently bought a JBL 3.1 soundbar system with sub. i have the HDMI ARC running from sound bar to tv and xbox plugged in normally, and there is a delay between for example between pulling the trigger
    and the bullet sound. i know its due to processing times and ive looked up how to solve it to no avail, anyone had any success?

:)

OnePhreshPrince, Nov 4, 2019
  2. RealEnzoTDZ Win User

Hi i dont have a sound bar but im pretty sure if you go to Settings then Sound you can change the delay hope i could help
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Can you plug the Xbox into the soundbar, then the soundbar into the tv? Assuming the soundbar allows that set up?
  4. SandM1tch Win User

Sound bars..

Any sound bar with a wireless subwoofer is a good combination. LG sells some 2.1 sound bar configurations at up to 300w and i own a 5.1 HT system from them so they are a good brand. Samsung does too, mostly the same as LG if not more or less. Polk audio
    and Bose have some and they are big audio acoustics names.

\

I would try to find a sound bar from someone who DOESN'T sell HDTV's (LG, Samsung, etc) so that you get nothing but audio quality in mind for your money.

\

Polk audio, JBL, Bose, Yamaha, Harmon/Kardon, etc.
  5. soniclooking Win User

Live TV delayed audio

I'm having the same issue. My Directv box is plugged into hdmi on the xbox one and then into Input 1 on my vizio tv. Then optical audio out my tv to a vizio sound bar. It is really annoying. I don't seem to notice it when I'm playing games or watching
    streaming movies. Only on the live tv function.

If there was a way to delay the video signal slightly it could match up. The adjustments on my TV are always delaying the audio which is already delayed.
  6. BodyBag UK Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Sky HD box to Xbox One input, xbox output to tv. no splitters. I have no external sound system so delay is on hdmi audio. Sky HD direct to TV has no audio/video sync issues, audio delay is only present with Xbox one in the circuit.
Thema:

1. JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay - Similar Threads - JBL Sound Bar

2. Xbox One X rattle sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X rattle sound: Hello. I bought the Xbox One X like 3 months. And today i hear a weird rattle sound. I hear it throughout my whole room. Any got any idea what's causing this??? 132097c3-729e-4eaf-a728-8a75347148dd
  3. xbox computer sound problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox computer sound problem: hi, so I recently just connected my Xbox to my computer and it has been working fine but the sound doesn't work have speakers that work completely fine so how do I get the sound to come on the...
  4. Sudden loss of all sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden loss of all sound: My Xbox has stopped playing sound through my TV whilst watching the Disney+ app, although it will still play sound through my Astro gaming headset connected via an optical cable. I have reset...
  5. Vizio sound bar xbox one support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vizio sound bar xbox one support.: Ive been trying to get my xbox one to work right connected to the hdmi input on my vizio sound bar through the hdmi arc all night. Tell me why my bluray player will play blurays through my sound...
  6. my friend can hear my game sound through party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend can hear my game sound through party chat.: Hi, my friend has been saying for a couple days now that he can hear himself when he talks but he can also hear my game sound when i talk, i have enabled party overlay and can see when he talks it...
  7. Xbox One Sound Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound Lag: I have just purchased an Xbox One S. After much deliberation I took the plunge and bought one. I'm now considering how to send it back and get a refund. My setup is a Q60R Samsung TV and...
  8. Xbox one x digital - sound has been abnormally quiet for 3 days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x digital - sound has been abnormally quiet for 3 days: Sound randomly went very quiet Two days ago this issue started. My sound is extremely quiet in games, and other apps (YouTube, twitch, etc) and I can't seem to fix it. Weird thing is, if I'm...
  9. Headset JBL E45BT XOne

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset JBL E45BT XOne: Gostaria de saber se o JBL E45BT funciona perfeitamente no XOne, utilizando o adaptador para P2?. Se tem alguém utilzando algum com fone BT da JBL com com uma boa experiência. (Mod Translation)...
  10. Xbox One - JBL SB400 Soundbar Dialog Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - JBL SB400 Soundbar Dialog Issues: seems like there are lots of audio issues with Xbox One, but thought I'd add to the list. I have the JBL SB400. My Xbox, Cable box, Chromecast all connect to it via HDMI. The sound bar then...