Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed...

Discus and support Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Merci d avance -------- [Mod Translation - Thanks in advance] 34062c4e-d6c8-4566-a393-4912e175ff5b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by andresiniesta1, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed...

Merci d avance

--------

[Mod Translation - Thanks in advance]

:)

andresiniesta1, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed - Personal Info)[Translation - I can not watch my videos on mixer yet they are the nickname]

Hi Andre,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty in watching Mixer videos. Are you receiving any error messages or codes when you attempt to watch your videos? Is this happening on your console,
    PC or other device? Without knowing much more about the issue, I would recommend
    trying to remove and re-adding your profile on the Xbox
    console to help re-align data to the servers. You can also check out our

Mixer Support section
    of our support pages as well to see if there are any good solutions available.

Please provide a bit more information so that we can help you troubleshoot more directly.

Thanks, we hope to hear back!
  3. AeRon NiTroO Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Bonjour,

Je viens sur ce forum pour un petit problème..

Je suis sur 360 , j'avais un compte qui c'est fait bannir , je ne les pas récupéré , sur ce compte j'avais acheter des Pack ( Call Of Duty:BO2 ) Qui sont maintenant sur mon disque dur externe sur mon nouveau compte , je vois les pack il sont tous la. Sur
    4 il y'en a deux qui sont jouable les deux autre sont téléchargé mais pas jouable.

Comment faire ?
  4. sombra LAZ3Y Win User

error 0x80a4001a and not access the configuration

Je n arrive pas a me connecter c chiant car g rager toute la journé
  5. Tristanu98 Win User

Problème concernant Minecraft Xbox one Edition. (Problem with Minecraft Xbox one Edition.)

Effectivement j'ai la version disque. Par contre je ne comprends pas : si je prends un DLC sur la version disque, aurais-je le droit la mise jour ou cette offre était-elle aussi reservé avant le 30 Janvier 2018.
  6. chmick Win User

impossible de renouveler mon abonnement ...

apparemment vous n etes pas le seul.

Après avoir valider ma cb , impossible de renouveler , pourtant le num et la date d expiration sont bons.

J espere que le support va faire quelque chose ..
Thema:

Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed...

1. Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed... - Similar Threads - arrive pas regarder

2. I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account: so guys, I bought a robux (roblox coins) bought 800 and 1700 (gave a total of $ 26.75) and an e-mail came that said it could take a maximum of 48 hours, so I waited and spent about 5 days and not...
  3. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...
  4. j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...

in XBoX on Windows
    j arrive pas configure mon manete PES sony avec fil [Translation - I arrive not configure...: voila ce que j ai installe les jeux blue sur mon pc et j arrive pas a configure avec ce jeux j ai installe x 360ce.32bit pour configure mais j arrive pourriez m aide SVP ----- [Mod...
  5. The email with the label did not arrive.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    The email with the label did not arrive.: The email with the label did not arrive. Dear Harken81, If after 24 hours you haven't received a confirmation email, check your email program's junk folder or spam filter. If you don't find the...
  6. Invites sent out and invites sent to me are not arriving.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invites sent out and invites sent to me are not arriving.: Invites sent to me and invites sent out arent arriving. Ive talked to other people about this and some are having the same issue 6c6673a4-7c4a-4cfa-8d11-f2e8a62b5ac0
  7. invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?

in XBoX on Consoles
    invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?: Invitations that I send to groups or games do not reach my friends, but Xbox notifies me that the invitation has been sent, please someone help me? 73cfe28f-18c9-41bf-bc42-c607309c5349
  8. What game left you wanting that Sequel that never arrived?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game left you wanting that Sequel that never arrived?: To this day I dream of getting a sequel for Shadows of the Damned ------How I loved that game! a7fb4eb9-e2c4-4950-9681-eb81c8b48213
  9. Bonjour je n arrive pas a me connecter n y a entrer dans les paramètres réseau de ma Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bonjour je n arrive pas a me connecter n y a entrer dans les paramètres réseau de ma Xbox...: Bonjour je n arrive pas a me connecter n y a entrer dans les paramètres réseau de ma Xbox one [Translation - Hello I can not connect to my network Xbox one] e4a30b34-d710-4981-949f-6e81b15fa7d6
  10. Je n arrive pas a changer ma région !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je n arrive pas a changer ma région !!!: Aidez moi svp j ai tout essayer je n arrive pas a changer de région !!!! 635c021d-2934-4ed5-aa15-2e07410a7cf1