Jedi Fallen Order Cannot Draw Lightsaber

Discus and support Jedi Fallen Order Cannot Draw Lightsaber in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The only fix to this I found was to reload a previous save but idk how to do that on the Xbox because of the autosave feature. What do I do? I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaceStatam, Mar 3, 2021.

1. JaceStatam
    JaceStatam Guest

The only fix to this I found was to reload a previous save but idk how to do that on the Xbox because of the autosave feature. What do I do? I can't fight anything without a lightsaber.

:)

JaceStatam, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

What's your most anticipated game of 2019?

BL3 and Jedi: Fallen Order, Jedi moreso.
  3. Suicidal Groove Win User

Star Wars

The Last Jedi?

I pre order Jedi Fallen Order! Can't wait.
  4. KickSides Win User

What are your favorite game books?

The manual for jedi fallen order.
  5. NLbawz Win User

The most memorable gaming moment of 2019.

Star Wars jedi fallen order
  6. NLbawz Win User

The end of a Saga. STARWARS

Battlefront 2 and jedi fallen order
Thema:

1. Jedi Fallen Order Cannot Draw Lightsaber - Similar Threads - Jedi Fallen Order

2. How Do I Reload a Save Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Reload a Save Jedi Fallen Order: I am trying to fix a bug and idk how to reload a previous save on my xbox one s because of the autosave feature. f3e66759-81ce-4118-a304-ff6d00d90142
  3. Jedi Fallen Order save on family account not accessible after getting new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jedi Fallen Order save on family account not accessible after getting new Xbox: Hi, My son played Fallen Order on his login under our family account. We now have a new Xbox, and when he tries to log in, it says the person who bought the game must sign in. When I (who bought...
  4. Install or buy to own for jedi fallen order

in XboX Insiders
    Install or buy to own for jedi fallen order: On the Xbox store I viewed jedi fallen order and it said I could “install” it or “buy to own” it while the game is on sale. I installed it and i’m confused on how I got the game for free when I...
  5. Is anyone still having problems playing Jedi: Fallen Order?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone still having problems playing Jedi: Fallen Order?: Is anyone still having problems playing Jedi: Fallen Order? I was finally able to now get this game and I started playing it over thanksgiving on my xbox one and it was great, I did not have any...
  6. Can not install Jedi Fallen Order even I have a have a Game Pass Ulitmate subscription? Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not install Jedi Fallen Order even I have a have a Game Pass Ulitmate subscription? Help!: Hello! I own a Xbox One S (not Series S) and I have a valid Game Pass Ulitmate subscription. I want to install the game „Star War Jedi Fallen Order“ which is included in the Game Pass games via EA...
  7. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order: i was playing Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and when progressing through the game, I've had a lot of bugs and glitches, such as falling/clipping through the floor, doors not opening or physically...
  8. Star Wars Jedi ; Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi ; Fallen Order: I purchased an xbox couple of months ago and redeemed the Star Wars Jedi code for the game. Two weeks ago I had to send it back and was then sent a new one. I tried redeeming the code on the new...
  9. Does anyone know when Xbox will restock the Xbox one S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order bundle?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when Xbox will restock the Xbox one S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order bundle?: I was wanting to buy this xbox bundle but when I came back from my holiday it was out of stock. Could anyone tell me when it will be restocked? I live in England if that helps. Thanks!...
  10. Star wars jedi fallen order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars jedi fallen order: How to play Star Wars Jedi fallen order offline on Xbox one x a3c7ce46-b3d6-46c7-b54a-a2d1d34eb759