Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

Discus and support Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol Here's our support number: [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SwordsSandals, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol

Here's our support number: [Mod Removed]

:)

SwordsSandals, Mar 11, 2019
  2. BeastBadshah Win User

No bro ambassadors have no authority or stock of gold cards that they can give you someone guide you wrong
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Think you maybe in the wrong place.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

this site might help you on how to get free trials https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription
  5. oBnAo IDiAbLa X Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums. These forums are for support only We don't have any authority for that. There are places that you can check for that but, that place is not here Sorry. Good Luck!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Please do not post reference numbers on the forums.They are for support only.

Not sure why you were told you could get xbox live trials here because that's not true.

You can find out how to get live trials here
Thema:

1. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here - Similar Threads - Jefty support told

2. What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?: I just want to know what games I can use Mouse and Keyboard on bcause i have issues sometimes with games that support it and i would just like to know the games i can use it for....
  3. Xbox 360 Wireless Wheel support on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wireless Wheel support on PC: I recently acquired the 360 wireless dongle to be able to use some of my 360 accessories while playing on PC and received a "Unrecognized Peripheral" error when attempting to use the official 360...
  4. Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?: hey all i'm posting here first time for me but wondering who I can email about my issue. my issue is I could not log into xbox live today so I purchased 1 yr sub but could not get on to live....
  5. Kinect Support for XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Support for XBox One X: I have found an adapter and XBox One sensor that, allegedly, will be compatible with my XBox One X. Before I spend the money buying it, I want to know if it will work or if Microsoft has made...
  6. Help please Xbox support agents❤️❤️

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please Xbox support agents❤️❤️: Hello xbox agents im just asking if you can help me i lost my disc for my game ark survival evolved then i deleted it for more storage now i regret it will it be ok if i get a refund or a digital...
  7. Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app is still supported for xbox 360?: nobody here knows anything about it? 18eb0e88-0954-43f6-9c40-e3c95552b412
  8. Support Phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Phone number: Is there a way to call anyone at Microsoft about my account? I've had it with the auto attendants and virtual support. 2ad304dc-1275-42b5-936c-59e526dd3741
  9. My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues: Hi. So I've had an Xbox One X since they came out. I have the Scorpio edition. The console has worked perfectly until recently, when it started having issues. One of these issues is pictured down...
  10. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...