Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

Discus and support Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol Here's our support number: [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SwordsSandals, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol

Here's our support number: [Mod Removed]

:)

SwordsSandals, Mar 11, 2019
  2. BeastBadshah Win User

No bro ambassadors have no authority or stock of gold cards that they can give you someone guide you wrong
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Think you maybe in the wrong place.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

this site might help you on how to get free trials https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription
  5. oBnAo IDiAbLa X Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums. These forums are for support only We don't have any authority for that. There are places that you can check for that but, that place is not here Sorry. Good Luck!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Please do not post reference numbers on the forums.They are for support only.

Not sure why you were told you could get xbox live trials here because that's not true.

You can find out how to get live trials here
Thema:

1. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here - Similar Threads - Jefty support told

2. Not all XBOne controllers supported

in XboX Insiders
    Not all XBOne controllers supported: Have older gen 1 controllers with the wavy logo and everything. Followed the instructions to the letter. Did the controller updates. Went so far as to go to a GameStop and plug in my controllers...
  3. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...
  4. Why is the support system down too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the support system down too?: It seems like im not the one who is having issues with there xbox live and when i try to hard reset it still doesnt let me connect to xbox live. My internet is connected but i get the same...
  5. Android version 6.0 but not supported

in XboX Insiders
    Android version 6.0 but not supported: I've got a virgin media telly tablet which seems like the ideal companion for using game streaming at home with its 14 inch screen. Problem is though the app states it cant be installed as this...
  6. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  7. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....
  8. Helpful Customer Support Department ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helpful Customer Support Department ????: Does anyone know of an Email address for ANY department inside xbox / Microsoft that has people that know how to open emails and read them ? i have filled in 2 forms and emailed them and recieved...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  10. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...