Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

Discus and support Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol Here's our support number: [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SwordsSandals, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol

Here's our support number: [Mod Removed]

:)

SwordsSandals, Mar 11, 2019
  2. BeastBadshah Win User

No bro ambassadors have no authority or stock of gold cards that they can give you someone guide you wrong
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Think you maybe in the wrong place.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

this site might help you on how to get free trials https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription
  5. oBnAo IDiAbLa X Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums. These forums are for support only We don't have any authority for that. There are places that you can check for that but, that place is not here Sorry. Good Luck!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Please do not post reference numbers on the forums.They are for support only.

Not sure why you were told you could get xbox live trials here because that's not true.

You can find out how to get live trials here
Thema:

1. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here - Similar Threads - Jefty support told

2. Supporting 7.1 surround headsets on xbox console playng in laptop!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Supporting 7.1 surround headsets on xbox console playng in laptop!: If you play xbox one connected on laptop and use 7.1 surround headset in laptop does support 7.1 surround on xbox games?please help! 261b028c-7e02-4739-ab37-0d2c37abbbe3
  3. Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]: Hola. Tengo un problema y no consigo contactar con el SAT de Xbox. La beta de Support funciona fatal. Mi problema es que hace unos meses el mando se desconectaba aleatoriamente. Hablé con el...
  4. Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles...: Basically, I have had two faulty XB1X's in the UK from game.co.uk with both having HDMI/screen blinking issues. both were replaced with "new one's" and now I can't remove the new UI that's...
  5. Kinect for Windows support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect for Windows support?: Hi, I have recently purchased a Kinect for research and not gaming purposed. I am using the Kinect as a 3D scanner, and I am trying to scan trees and root structures in the outdoors. I am...
  6. Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles..

in XboX Insiders
    Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles..: Basically, I have had two faulty XB1X's in the UK from game.co.uk with both having HDMI/screen blinking issues. both were replaced with "new one's" and now I can't remove the new UI that's...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 23, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 23, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  8. When will Xbox support HDR on 1080p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox support HDR on 1080p?: Hello I recently purchased myself the 27GL650F LG Gaming monitor. Its a 1080p monitor that supports HDR10 and has two HDMI 2.0 ports up to 144Hz and FreeSync/Gsync support. That said, Ive been...
  9. Xbox Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Support: My Xbox live account was banned in 2017 due to a hijacker trying to sell my account on a 3rd party website and 4 years later my account still sits perma banned for something i had no part in. As...
  10. Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store

in XboX Insiders
    Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store: Since the Store now allows for Win32 applications, and the GFWL Marketplace still won't allow anyone to access or download their owned content (this has been a problem for a very long time now),...