jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps

Discus and support jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I found an issue with 30fps while I’m playing in Gears of War 4 on Xbox One X. In some locations when I turn a camera left or right objects... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PavelLoshakov, Aug 16, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps

Hello. I found an issue with 30fps while I’m playing in Gears of War 4 on Xbox One X.

In some locations when I turn a camera left or right objects (trees, mountains, buildings etc) don’t move smoothly, but jerkily. At the same time I don’t see less level of fps. I’m using a new TV – Q9 2018 with basic HDMI. I tried on another tv with a
    lower resolution and frequency. With motion plus it looks slightly better but I would like to know what could be a problem. Is it such a feature of the game with 30fps or what? Maybe the issue is somewhere in PWM Dimming frequency or in black frame insertion?

:)

PavelLoshakov, Aug 16, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  2. PavelLoshakov Win User

So, do you think the reason is not in TV, this is just a specific of the game when you playing it on tv with 30fps, right? I tried on another TV. Not all objects move with jerks. I have 0 on the Motion Plus. Maybe the issue is somewhere in PWM Dimming
    Frequency or in Black Frame Insertion? Thanks!
  3. luissolid Win User

It's a problem with the refresh rate od your tv. I recommend to turn off the motion plus.

I have better results without that motion plus on my TV.

Regards!
  4. PavelLoshakov Win User

maybe this display is 30 fps. I don’t feel fps drops in the game
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. We understand you are having issues with picture quality jerking. If you are playing multiplayer, are you connected wired or wireless? A wired connection may be more beneficial. Is the TV 4k compatible
    and all settings green checked? Also, if using the standard HDMI cable that came with the console, you may want to see if an upgrade will help. Try

different resolution
    may help the picture from jerking.

Try these and let us know.

Brad
  6. PavelLoshakov Win User

I tried on the other TV with a different resolution almost the same
Thema:

1. jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps - Similar Threads - jerkily objects gears

2. Pc shadow of war failed to initiate object set

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc shadow of war failed to initiate object set: I downloaded shadow of war on my pc and the launcher works fine. When I go to start a new game I am met with the error of failed to initiate object set. Ive searched online and on steam its as...
  3. A discussion on achievement list design- standard objectives vs. secondary options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A discussion on achievement list design- standard objectives vs. secondary options: Let's say you were designing the Xbox achievements for a story-driven game worth a total of 1000 gamerscore. How much of that 1000G would you distribute toward standard milestones in the game...
  4. Fortnite i lost objects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite i lost objects: Yesterday I returned to it and when I connected they put me a message saying that I would have asked a refund(repayment) thus he(it) my to remove these objects but these false because I have...
  5. Not Getting Rewards For Weekly Objectives

in XBoX Rewards
    Not Getting Rewards For Weekly Objectives: My username is "MArley Did What" I completed one of the weekly rewards (apply 3 chemistry styles to any player), I actually added 5 chemistry styles. However, after applying the first one, it...
  6. Reset for no reason points and objectives of some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset for no reason points and objectives of some of my games: Today, I turned on after a while of my xbox one x to see the news on the games and to my unpleasant surprise, I found 3 my games completely zero both points and goals (I have always played...
  7. Achievements don't unlock after completing objectives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements don't unlock after completing objectives: Hi everyone I play Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection on XBOX ONE. I found out there are two achievements, 'airstrike' and 'strong arm', which don't unlock even after completing the...
  8. Dark souls 3 environment/terrain/objects missing. Please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 environment/terrain/objects missing. Please help me: Game_Photos I recently bought a digital copy of 'Dark Souls 3' and during every playthrough in the 'Undead Settlement' part of the terrain, objects/meshes, and whole walkways are completely gone,...
  9. Objections to "dark money" political ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Objections to "dark money" political ads: This weekend, the ONLY ads I'm getting in Microsoft Solitaire Collection appear to be from a corrupt, so-called "dark money" group (using loopholes to avoid disclosing its donors) attacking an...
  10. forzathon not counting objectives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forzathon not counting objectives: Hello, I'm a long time fan of your game serie but I have to admit this one is really disapointing, I'm gonna stay on topic cause the list of things that disapoints me in FM7 would be too long....