Jet set Radio Future being on Xbox one

Discus and support Jet set Radio Future being on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear developers I've been a really big fan of Xbox for a long time now and I was wondering, have y'all ever thought of putting Jet Set Radio future in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sdthizz, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Sdthizz
    Sdthizz Guest

Dear developers

I've been a really big fan of Xbox for a long time now and I was wondering, have y'all ever thought of putting Jet Set Radio future in the Backwards compatibility selection or make it a downloadable game in the Microsoft Store? It is a great game and by
    far one of my favorite skating games, next to the first one which you have

:)

Sdthizz, Jun 12, 2019
  2. dtfkl Win User

What are you personal wishes for backwards compatibility

Jet Set Radio Future. Plain and Simple. They have Jet Set Radio, but not Future.
  3. ANTHREX256 Win User

Jet Set Radio Future?

i hope they put jet set radio future on the xbox 360, message me who love playing jet set radio future
  4. Shigurui Win User

Jet Set Radio Future?

Eh? Jet Set Radio Future is very much a sequel and absolutely not a remake of Jet Set/Grind Radio.
  5. radioaktivekill Win User

Jet Set Radio

Jet Set Radio Future is it coming out for xbox 360?
  6. Albert X Win User

I am happy about Psychonauts 2 for sure - I hope this leads the way to bring back a new Jet Set.
Thema:

1. Jet set Radio Future being on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Jet set Radio

2. Jet Set Radio Future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet Set Radio Future: Who agrees that Jet Set Radio future has to be backwards compatible. It was such an awesome game from 2002 for classic xbox. 670cc8b7-d0f7-4850-ae00-c4255c96b6f3
  3. jet set radio future crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jet set radio future crash: hello I have the jet set radio future and Sega gt combo pack and when I finish shbouya termina on the Xbox 360 It crashes when it is loading the cutscene help...
  4. Jet Set Radio Future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet Set Radio Future: I know it is a stretch, and not many people really know about the sequel to the original JSRF game, but hopefully Jet Set Radio Future will come to the Xbox One on the backwards compatible section...
  5. Jet Set Radio Future- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet Set Radio Future- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: If you read the title, then its as plain as that let make enough noise so that this become a real thing I mean it was an original Xbox launch title and one of the best games for the console, how...
  6. Jet set radio future Loading crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future Loading crash: hello I have the jet set radio future and Sega gt combo pack and when I finish shbouya termina on the Xbox 360 It crashes will loading the cutscene help c644f64d-e9e4-422b-959c-61d725ac94fa
  7. JET SET RADIO FUTURE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JET SET RADIO FUTURE: Microsoft/Xbox as you can see by the title we need Jet set radio future backwards compatible it is one of the best original Xbox games that was created a lot of fans would really appreciate your...
  8. Can't purchase Jet Set Radio from Xbone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Jet Set Radio from Xbone: Couldn't find a thread on this but it appears you can't purchase Jet Set Radio from Xbox One. A message pops up that suggests you download the game from online or Xbox 360. Not really a problem,...
  9. Jet set radio future xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future xbox one: i enjoyed this game so much on the original xbox that i played it so much the disc cracked and became unreadable sadly. I would love to see it on xbox one this game was one of the top 5 games for...
  10. Original Xbox game Jet Set Radio Future standalone and Combo disc Compatible with Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game Jet Set Radio Future standalone and Combo disc Compatible with Xbox 360?: I know it may be compatible but before I spend money on it, I'd like to know for sure if it's compatible. 344ead6a-8a65-497a-aaad-d62fca268c81