jigsaw mouse issues

Discus and support jigsaw mouse issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Jigsaw is just about unusable with being unable to move tiles. Sometime they move and other times they move seconds later if at all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bwholl, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Bwholl
    Bwholl Guest

jigsaw mouse issues

Jigsaw is just about unusable with being unable to move tiles. Sometime they move and other times they move seconds later if at all

:)

Bwholl, Sep 21, 2020
  2. TrickishMoon27 Win User

Game not loading

Having the same issue with mine -- had to stop in the middle of a classic jigsaw and shut down the computer -- when I reopened 8 hours later, Jigsaw will not load. Same issue that you stated.

All other Microsoft games work -- just Jigsaw that is hung up
  3. AgentScotty2112 Win User

Jigsaw Jam - no reaction by click on collection

What OS?

I had this problem with Windows 10 Preview, and had to use the Tab/Cursor/Enter keys to open the Jigsaw Jam collections and packs. Neither clicking with the mouse nor tapping the touchscreen would open a collection or pack.

Now that I'm back on Windows 8.1 everything is fine.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mouse issues

This seems like an in-game issue so I suggest you to report it at the game developers forums in order to get proper help.
  5. Ackis Win User

Mouse issues

Are you playing in full screen or windowed mode?

Is there a setting in the game to limit the mouse within the bounds of the game?
  6. SnootyPrawn44 Win User

Game freezing up constantly

cant play jigsaw anymore. freezes and x's itself out. anybody know of another good jigsaw app game I can get. since, Microsoft doesn't seem to be interested in fixing these issues.
Thema:

jigsaw mouse issues

1. jigsaw mouse issues - Similar Threads - jigsaw mouse issues

2. jigsaw game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw game: jigsaw game will not load, black screen comes on when ad should appear 33e8bcd0-545c-4e45-a9da-3dd9bfc03881
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Using earned credits (gold?) I purchased a set of puzzles. The set wouldn't load so I refreshed the screen. When the app came back, the amount for the puzzles was deducted but the puzzle set is...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw "Spain" collection "Plaza de España" is in Seville not Madrid

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw "Spain" collection "Plaza de España" is in Seville not Madrid: Hi Embarrassingly for MS this puzzle shows huge lack of knowledge or care with the location of a national monument. The game declares this is the Plaza de España in Madrid when it is in Seville...
  5. Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw: Why are the daily challenges in Jigsaw not downloading. Some days only one challenge downloads. Other days none of the three challenges download. bf977636-ef93-4c6b-b415-bf0875503b61
  6. I cannot get any of the Microsoft Jigsaw squares to open. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get any of the Microsoft Jigsaw squares to open. What can I do?: I cannot get any of the Microsoft Jigsaw squares to open. What can I do? de3e71c0-fffc-4cda-85fb-aa2efa49950a
  7. Deleting puzzles from MS Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting puzzles from MS Jigsaw: How do I remove complete puzzle packages from MS Jigsaw? 42971e4a-3773-4a7a-a637-6d7c527a1ccd
  8. Jigsaw - can't change settings (Explorer crashes, reloads)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw - can't change settings (Explorer crashes, reloads): This happens every time I try to access the Settings, whether from a clean reboot or not. The button clicks, my taskbar disappears, then the game continues like nothing happened. I really want to...
  9. When Jigsaw runs the mouse stops responding for several seconds four or five times per minute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Jigsaw runs the mouse stops responding for several seconds four or five times per minute.: With Jigsaw running the mouse stops responding on the entire computer, even while I type this message. After killing Jigsaw the mouse returns to normal. I have used Jigsaw for months and have not...
  10. mouse cursor keeps randomly jumping to upper right corner in Jigsaw Daily challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    mouse cursor keeps randomly jumping to upper right corner in Jigsaw Daily challenges: mouse cursor keeps randomly jumping to upper right corner in Jigsaw Daily challenges 5b05e042-91c5-4104-bdd5-45bc728aa82b