Jigsaw Premium Game Collections

Discus and support Jigsaw Premium Game Collections in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for Jigsaw Premium this week after playing for a couple of months. Now none of the collections I chose are loading. This is incredibly annoying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MLF1941, May 23, 2020.

1. MLF1941
    MLF1941 Guest

I paid for Jigsaw Premium this week after playing for a couple of months. Now none of the collections I chose are loading. This is incredibly annoying as there was absolutely NO ISSUE when I used the free version. All my gold points are there but
    not ONE of the half dozen collections I was working my way through. What is going on?

:)

MLF1941, May 23, 2020
  2. LgBirt Win User

Microsoft Puzzles Premium Subscription

Mine does this too. I closed it and opened Microsoft Solitaire Collection, plated one game of Klondike then closed it and restarted Jigsaw,,, now loading premium OK again!!
  3. InvasiveGrain02 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw - Cannot download game content

I have dropped the premium content for this game due to the inability to access any new collections. I would love to continue enjoying more than just the daily challenges on this game. If anyone has any help for this I would be grateful, I sure hate to have
    to consider getting a jigsaw game through another vendor.
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

How can I get new collections of puzzles for Jigsaw Jam?

Hey ZonateChalk421! You can purchase new collections in the classic jigsaw, the collections in jigsaw jam are the only ones available in that section. Thanks!
  5. ShepsJumper144 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw collections have disappeared.

I have Premium Classic Jigsaw and have this issue as well. Two days ago I purchased three collections with "gold" and they downloaded. The next day or so, ALL of my "purchased" collections disappeared. Why has this issue not been answered??? I paid for
    the premium version with my REAL money (because the ads were causing major freezes and driving me to distraction. And now I can no longer finish the collections I've built up over the past several months. I've tried to contact MS Games directly--no go. A
    virtual assistant sent me back to the forums, and I don't see this helping--yet. Please help us get our collections back!
  6. VickiGrisdale Win User

Taptiles

I am not trying to buy Premium I am trying to upgrade as I have been able to do in Mahjong Solitaire and Jigsaw games,
Thema:

1. Jigsaw Premium Game Collections - Similar Threads - Jigsaw Premium Game

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Unable to log into Xbox, so lost progress: I get the following error, every time I open Jigsaw oon Windows 10: [img] [img] I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but have the same problem 99a139d4-0144-44dc-8dd5-37e474599138
  3. Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Jigsaw: I paid for Premium Jigsaw good til 2021 but now im getting horrible ads whats wrong here how do i fix this 69aab484-643b-42dd-aeac-175b79befe9b
  4. My premium subscription is not activated in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    My premium subscription is not activated in Microsoft Jigsaw: I play Jigsaw already a number of years, always with a premium subscription. Recently it started to report that I need to upgrade to premium to get rid of the advertising. When I follow the...
  5. Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Premium Jigsaw: I have been trying for over two years now to get issues with this game resolved and I have never ever received a response. And as far as I can tell, no one else who has reported the same issues...
  6. Microsof Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsof Jigsaw Premium: I can no longer access Microsoft Jigsaw and As a premium member this is a problem. Please address the issue for us as it seems many users are also having an issue. The games tries to load but it...
  7. paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again: paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again, said it would not ask for money again, but yet it is and will not work right 8b51eb7c-e520-4734-9d5d-ae80d39da328
  8. Upgrade to premium version of jigsaw failed

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgrade to premium version of jigsaw failed: I wanted to buy this. The process broke off on the last entry. An address for Germany is fixed and can not be changed over to Switzerland. How can I solve this trivial problem? There does not...
  9. Jigsaw läuft nach Premium-Update garnicht mehr [Edit - Translation] - Jigsaw does not work ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Jigsaw läuft nach Premium-Update garnicht mehr [Edit - Translation] - Jigsaw does not work ...: Hallo Leute, seit 6 Monaten lässt sich das Spiel Jigsaw kaum noch starten. Ich habe gedacht, dass es an der Werbung liegt, und auf die Premium Version upgedatet. Nun läuft das Spiel garnicht...
  10. Refund for MS Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for MS Jigsaw Premium: How do I get a refund for this app? If Microsoft and xBox don't care that premium subscribers have not been able to launch the app since the latest Windows update, I want a refund....