Jigsaw puzzle will not load after puzzle selection

Discus and support Jigsaw puzzle will not load after puzzle selection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In between loading, where the ad normally appears I get a black screen that stays on fcf22a6c-59d3-42f2-8104-c4cbf63056c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilliamMontgomery1, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Jigsaw puzzle will not load after puzzle selection

In between loading, where the ad normally appears I get a black screen that stays on

:)

WilliamMontgomery1, Oct 27, 2020
  2. PastOsprey45484 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Part download of the Barns Collection and Architecture Collection

I found the puzzle folder on my c drive. The pictures have downloaded but there must be a software issue as when you select the picture to do the puzzle, you get booted out of Microsoft jigsaw.

Further information
  3. Lgblake Win User

Jigsaw Puzzle not loading

I don't think these Xbox people respond or solve anything - so glad I don't own one of their stupid gaming systems.
  4. ottevangers Win User

Jigsaw still down

I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?
  5. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  6. PowderedFiber52 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw: Additional troubleshooting guide

After installing the latest operating system, I still have not been able to get on

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle either on or offline. Says to go to the store and the

store says the game is installed but still not able to do any puzzles.
Thema:

Jigsaw puzzle will not load after puzzle selection

1. Jigsaw puzzle will not load after puzzle selection - Similar Threads - Jigsaw puzzle load

2. MSN Classic Jigsaw Puzzles won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSN Classic Jigsaw Puzzles won't load: When I choose a puzzle and how many pieces I want, it loads. But then when the advertisement should start, I only get a black screen and the white circle. One suggestion I read said to let you...
  3. Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw not loading puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw not loading puzzles: Jigsaw loads ok. Signs me in ok - yey - had problems in the past with that! But as soon as I choose a puzzle to play it appears to start it, but then the program closes down. Arggh! Any ideas...
  4. Jigsaw puzzle game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw puzzle game will not load: My jigsaw puzzle game will close when I try to open a puzzle. I have not been able to play it for several months. I tried to uninstall and then reinstall, still did not help. Can you help fix?...
  5. New laptop - load of Microsoft jigsaw puzzles not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New laptop - load of Microsoft jigsaw puzzles not loading: Hi, I purchased a new laptop, and am trying to transfer my jigsaw app and purchases to it. I loaded the app without error but it did not load old purchases to it . I have uninstalled and...
  6. Jigsaw dies at the end of loading a puzzle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw dies at the end of loading a puzzle: Since a couple of weeks, jigsaw dies at the end og loading a puzzle. The window becomes black and the app closes. The error message is: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Nom de l’application...
  7. all my jigsaw puzzle collection are gone and new collections will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all my jigsaw puzzle collection are gone and new collections will not load: I am very upset as I had at lease 25 collections and now there is only the original two, how can I get them back. 763ae045-819e-4391-a9d9-f56b0f76c904
  8. jigsaw wont load puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw wont load puzzles: click on jigsaws starts to load and when boxes come up to click on what you want it jumps back to main puzzle screen been doing for 2 days please fix 44019a04-f8c2-4f06-8ebc-5e4cbcf5a77a
  9. Puzzles not loading after Jigsaw is opened. The "wait" circle cycles endlessly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Puzzles not loading after Jigsaw is opened. The "wait" circle cycles endlessly.: There have been occasional glitches where points were not awarded on completion of a puzzle or I received notification (the fuchsia colored star was not lit) that I had not completed a puzzle when...
  10. Jigsaw Puzzle won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzle won't load: Every time I try to open up Microsoft jigsaw puzzle it thinks for a while and then closes. I have not been able to do any puzzles for about a week now. ea238ffd-1da6-4d21-8dc3-dc42801f7e6e