Jigsaw PUzzle

Discus and support Jigsaw PUzzle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I access the puzzles I've already purchased but haven't finished? e9ec2596-8556-450d-a227-9828b3853421 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SandraBrunskill, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Jigsaw PUzzle

How do I access the puzzles I've already purchased but haven't finished?

:)

SandraBrunskill, Jul 2, 2022
  2. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  3. Northern Lass Win User

When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

You can purchase puzzle packs with the in game currency, have you purchased all the puzzle packs available?

There is a new jigsaw pack added every month.

Also have you tried the custom puzzle mode where you can create a jigsaw using one of your own photos?
  4. KingFlounder278 Win User

Deleting Jigsaw

Tell me how to delete completed jigsaw puzzles
  5. jrbfremont Win User

MS Jigsaw Crashes

Update: Jigsaw functions properly when I play previously played puzzles. Must be an issue with Food 2 puzzle. Just guessing.
  6. PattiZi Win User

Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.

Thanks

PZ
Thema:

Jigsaw PUzzle

1. Jigsaw PUzzle - Similar Threads - Jigsaw PUzzle

2. Re: Microsoft games: jigsaw puzzles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re: Microsoft games: jigsaw puzzles.: Re: Microsoft games: jigsaw puzzles. Have been enjoying these for months, but... After paying for (with points and/or cash) and doing one or tow of the puzzles in the category, the category...
  3. My Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles app.: I have played this game for years & had no problems. However, the game quit downloading Daily Challenges since the first of July. Today one game was available, but the other 2 are still listed as...
  4. When I logged out of Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles I had a puzzle 80% finished. When I logged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I logged out of Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles I had a puzzle 80% finished. When I logged...: I was playing Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle classical version. When I logged out I had 80% of the puzzle finished. the next day when I logged back in the puzzle was set back to 0%. How can I fix this?...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: When I completed this Landscape puzzle there are 4 pieces missing. I tried to 'arrange' the pieces to make any hidden ones appear - it didn't work. Has anyone else had this problem? The next...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - archive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - archive?: Is there a way to archive completed puzzle sets that you can retrieve later if wanted? I have a hard time remembering which puzzles are done so I'm constantly opening and closing sets to find one...
  7. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001: I am having intermittent trouble signing in and keep getting an error message 0x803F8001 - The message reads that Magic Jigsaw Puzzles are not available in our account which they are as we have...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles keep changing status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles keep changing status: I have two downloaded collections on my dashboard. Sometimes when I log in, the most recently downloaded collection has moved to the "new" collections group under "See All Collections", and it is...
  9. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have been having a problem with the loading process it just keeps trying to load , the thing goes around and does nothing else,and I am waiting for it to load 10 minutes or more, is there anyone...
  10. How to share a puzzle created in Microsoft Jigsaw with a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share a puzzle created in Microsoft Jigsaw with a friend: I have created a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle from one of my pictures and got a pop-up that I could share it with a friend. I went ahead and promised the friend, but don't understand exactly how to...