Jigsaw puzzles on Xbox

Discus and support Jigsaw puzzles on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having problem loading Jigsaw puzzles. Keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet but I am because I am able to use my other games such as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeresaBarcelo, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Jigsaw puzzles on Xbox

Having problem loading Jigsaw puzzles. Keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet but I am because I am able to use my other games such as solitaire.

:)

TeresaBarcelo, Nov 26, 2020
  2. BenignClock624 Win User

freezing up

I just signed in to jigsaw puzzles trying to put together a puzzle. It has froze up on me 3 times just doing the edge pieces, then it kicked me completely out of jigsaw puzzles. A friend is having the same problem. Is Microsoft ever going to repair the problem?
  3. Northern Lass Win User

When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

You can purchase puzzle packs with the in game currency, have you purchased all the puzzle packs available?

There is a new jigsaw pack added every month.

Also have you tried the custom puzzle mode where you can create a jigsaw using one of your own photos?
  4. KingFlounder278 Win User

Deleting Jigsaw

Tell me how to delete completed jigsaw puzzles
  5. jrbfremont Win User

MS Jigsaw Crashes

Update: Jigsaw functions properly when I play previously played puzzles. Must be an issue with Food 2 puzzle. Just guessing.
  6. PattiZi Win User

Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.

Thanks

PZ
Thema:

Jigsaw puzzles on Xbox

1. Jigsaw puzzles on Xbox - Similar Threads - Jigsaw puzzles

2. I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6: I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6. This has happened before but now it seems I can't get them back. I solve some and already purchased a bunch...
  3. microsoft jigsaw - disappearing puzzles (again!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - disappearing puzzles (again!): I am surely not the only person in the world who is thoroughly tired of downloading (at a price) puzzles that I have already downloaded (at a price) more than once! Particularly irritating is...
  4. Jigsaw puzzle will not load after puzzle selection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw puzzle will not load after puzzle selection: In between loading, where the ad normally appears I get a black screen that stays on fcf22a6c-59d3-42f2-8104-c4cbf63056c1
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: I have "purchased" 2 sets of jigsaw puzzles on the Microsoft puzzle site, both sets have disappeared. What happened to them? I won't purchase anything more from your gaming sites....
  6. Deleting puzzles from MS Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting puzzles from MS Jigsaw: How do I remove complete puzzle packages from MS Jigsaw? 42971e4a-3773-4a7a-a637-6d7c527a1ccd
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.: Initiated a new computer yesterday. All seemed fine except Microsoft Jigsaw is missing all my puzzles. Any known solution? b85958e8-9e0b-4b77-aa05-a5a94e10689e
  8. Jigsaw puzzle finished puzzle picture is not displayed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw puzzle finished puzzle picture is not displayed.: Jigsaw puzzle finished puzzle picture is not displayed. How can get the picture displayed as it normally should be? thank you. dbaa51a9-fc26-461f-9695-68c05334ec8a
  9. MSN Classic Jigsaw Puzzles won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSN Classic Jigsaw Puzzles won't load: When I choose a puzzle and how many pieces I want, it loads. But then when the advertisement should start, I only get a black screen and the white circle. One suggestion I read said to let you...
  10. Games Jigsaw Puzzle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Jigsaw Puzzle: I am having an issue when I go on Jigsaw puzzle, it opens up fine to the puzzle I want to do, but the tasks like separating the pieces so edges are set apart and the ability to move the pieces is...