Jigsaw won't sign in

Discus and support Jigsaw won't sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Jigsaw won't sign in [img] Anyone else having the same problem 5fc97db9-b411-4d92-a3f5-aee7ca5c56cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michelle12, May 21, 2019.

1. Michelle12
    Michelle12 Guest

Jigsaw won't sign in

Jigsaw won't sign in

Jigsaw won't sign in [​IMG]

Anyone else having the same problem

:)

Michelle12, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Jigsaw won't sign in

1. Jigsaw won't sign in - Similar Threads - Jigsaw won't sign

2. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: Hi there, The slots advert in Microsoft Jigsaw cannot be closed. the CLOSE X box in the right corner doesn't do anything when you click it. If I shut down the game and reopen it goes straight...
  3. Why won't the jigsaw puzzle open?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the jigsaw puzzle open?: The jigsaw puzzle won't launch from its home screen. ecc49ece-1d53-47d9-8fe7-95fa0c3e9706
  4. jigsaw won't finish loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw won't finish loading: when i start jigsaw it loads, and then when i try to start any puzzle, it loads to 100% and then closes down. the entire app closes. 84bfbc98-2dbe-4f5c-98fe-1a0c2dd39dfe
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't work: New PC. Downloaded the Microsoft Jigsaw app. It opens, and allows me to select a puzzle, and a difficulty level. Then it shows the standard screen of getting all the puzzle pieces. the it shift...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw and Mahjong won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw and Mahjong won't sign in: On opening Microsoft Jigsaw on the 10th April I found I wasn't signed in as I have been usually. A banner appeared across the screen and asked me to install the app. when I tried it said it...
  7. Jigsaw won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw won't sign in: [img] I am getting the above error when trying to sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw and it will not sign me in whilst Microsoft Software collection works fine. I am running Windows 10 Pro, version...
  8. Jigsaw will not load...it won't sign me in to site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw will not load...it won't sign me in to site: I have tried turning off my internet connection (for over 12 hrs) I have not been able to log in for over two weeks now....so now what do I do or should I just forget it...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sign in. Lost most of my coins!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw won't let me sign in. Lost most of my coins!: Microsoft jigsaw won't let me sign in to my current status. All I can access are 2 puzzles and shows 1500 coins. I have every puzzle, almost 300,000 coins and Premium Service. This is on my...
  10. Microsoft jigsaw won't sign in on my tablet. How can I get it to sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw won't sign in on my tablet. How can I get it to sign in?: Microsoft jigsaw can't sign in on my tablet . Could you tell me how I can get signed in? c771247e-64ef-4801-bd92-fb57dd5ba974