jigsaw

Discus and support jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; il gioco ha due punteggi credo perché una volta ci sono stati dei problemi e quando il gioco è ripartito è ripartito azzerato, ora i due punteggi fanno... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by massimochiusoli, Jan 14, 2020.

1. jigsaw

il gioco ha due punteggi credo perché una volta ci sono stati dei problemi e quando il gioco è ripartito è ripartito azzerato, ora i due punteggi fanno interferenza tra loro e quando compare il vecchio non mi da' l'accesso a xbox anche se poi funziona ugualmente.
    come si può risolvere questa situazione? Ovvero è possibile riunificare i due punteggi?

[Mod translation-the game has two scores I think because once there were problems and when the game is restarted it is reset to zero, now the two scores interfere with each other and when the old man appears he does not give me access to xbox even
    if it then works equally. how can this situation be resolved? Or is it possible to reunite the two scores?]

:)

massimochiusoli, Jan 14, 2020
  2. atamaharada515 Win User

Daily Challenges

Does Jigsaw's staff know this situation?

If Jigsaw's staff Is grasping, I would like Jigsaw staff to comment.
  3. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  4. jimhughretired Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Same problem with Jigsaw - Solitaire works, but not Jigsaw on Surface 4 in the past week. Xbox customer help can't solve it as this is a 'games on windows' problem, they say. Microsoft Answer Desk can't help. And Jigsaw works fine on a Dell Win 10 platform,
    so it's something about Jigsaw communicating with the xbox registry server on the Surface 4.
  5. Indinera Win User

Mahjong - unerwünschte Werbung [Translate] Mahjong-unwanted advertising

Nachtrag:

Das Problem tritt auch bei Jigsaw auf :-(

[Translate]

Addendum:

The problem also occurs with Jigsaw:-(
  6. R.R.3 Win User

jigsaw falling down

i tried restarting my computer, and reinstalling jigsaw, still it shutsdown when tryng to play any of jigsaws game
Thema:

jigsaw

1. jigsaw - Similar Threads - jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af
  3. Microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw: This app was not working on my PC and I unistalled it to install it back and it wont let me do it. What is going on with this game. 5e6ddb0f-09ed-46cb-8655-db6160c7a3e7
  4. Microsoft jigsaw gone again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw gone again: I got up yesterday morning and found that all my Microsoft jigsaw was no longer working and a stupid sign that said that jigsaw was no longer supported app and invited me to join the xbox...
  5. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  6. Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw: Even when I have an Xbox Live account open, I still can't connect it to Microsoft Jigsaw. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but still couldn't connect. Please help me to connect to Xbox...
  7. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: le jeu s'ouvre mais ne se connecte pas [Translation-The game opens but doesn't connect] 60156b37-fa71-4c51-9ca2-943f590e16c1
  8. can't sign in to my Jigsaw game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign in to my Jigsaw game: I bought a new PC and have logged into my account, I can open and play Solitaire and Majong fine but it won't let me into my Jigsaw game, every time I open it it logs me out and tells me to sign...
  9. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  10. ms jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms jigsaw: Can you change the color of the background is MS Jigsaw puzzles? 6c7289c1-d817-48b9-bc04-6aea44085076