jigsaw

Discus and support jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; il gioco ha due punteggi credo perché una volta ci sono stati dei problemi e quando il gioco è ripartito è ripartito azzerato, ora i due punteggi fanno... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by massimochiusoli, Jan 14, 2020.

1. jigsaw

il gioco ha due punteggi credo perché una volta ci sono stati dei problemi e quando il gioco è ripartito è ripartito azzerato, ora i due punteggi fanno interferenza tra loro e quando compare il vecchio non mi da' l'accesso a xbox anche se poi funziona ugualmente.
    come si può risolvere questa situazione? Ovvero è possibile riunificare i due punteggi?

[Mod translation-the game has two scores I think because once there were problems and when the game is restarted it is reset to zero, now the two scores interfere with each other and when the old man appears he does not give me access to xbox even
    if it then works equally. how can this situation be resolved? Or is it possible to reunite the two scores?]

:)

massimochiusoli, Jan 14, 2020
  2. atamaharada515 Win User

Daily Challenges

Does Jigsaw's staff know this situation?

If Jigsaw's staff Is grasping, I would like Jigsaw staff to comment.
  3. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  4. jimhughretired Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Same problem with Jigsaw - Solitaire works, but not Jigsaw on Surface 4 in the past week. Xbox customer help can't solve it as this is a 'games on windows' problem, they say. Microsoft Answer Desk can't help. And Jigsaw works fine on a Dell Win 10 platform,
    so it's something about Jigsaw communicating with the xbox registry server on the Surface 4.
  5. Indinera Win User

Mahjong - unerwünschte Werbung [Translate] Mahjong-unwanted advertising

Nachtrag:

Das Problem tritt auch bei Jigsaw auf :-(

[Translate]

Addendum:

The problem also occurs with Jigsaw:-(
  6. R.R.3 Win User

jigsaw falling down

i tried restarting my computer, and reinstalling jigsaw, still it shutsdown when tryng to play any of jigsaws game
Thema:

jigsaw

1. jigsaw - Similar Threads - jigsaw

2. Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft Jigsaw downloads: If Microsoft Jigsaw has had this download problem for awhile, why haven't they fixed it? fb9beb2f-a9fb-4662-bb5b-ee07f421cd73
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw problems: I had a collection called 'Reef Life' and I had completed several of the puzzles at expert level, but the last one I completed did not finish properly and hung up without showing the full picture...
  4. I cannot sign in to jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in to jigsaw: I cannot sign in to Microsoft jigsaw, I don't want to lose all my points or history if I reset or reinstall 7cce4afb-47df-4744-bd80-b8f13468b40a
  5. microsoft xbox card jigsaw and mahjong games

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft xbox card jigsaw and mahjong games: While I hate the ads during microsoft solitaire and microsoft mahjong it's impossibe te even get started because as soon as the ad comes on the screen it freezes does this mean I can't play...
  6. Microsoft jigsaw: how to abandon a jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft jigsaw: how to abandon a jigsaw: Is there some way to clear / abandon a jigsaw that was started incorrectly? If not, can this be escalated to the programmers and please provide an option for this....
  7. Transfer Microsoft Jigsaw to new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Microsoft Jigsaw to new laptop: Hi I have had microsoft jigsaw since about 2016 on my asus laptop with an windows 8.1 operating system. Just bought an lenovo t490 with an windows 10 pro operating system. Trying to transfer...
  8. In microsoft jigsaw my mouse pad will suddenly make screen bigger/smaller without asking....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In microsoft jigsaw my mouse pad will suddenly make screen bigger/smaller without asking....: Why in microsoft jigsaw does screen expand, contract randomly when using mouse pad but not with external mouse? 683f3fc3-9e1c-4eb7-bbb9-506a044d27ce
  9. Jigsaw Background

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Background: Had a background in Microsoft Jigsaw, light wood I believe. Sampled some other backgrounds, didn't like. Now cant get light wood back d88e3a7a-f6ab-41f4-aa78-1398d6083fb6
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I have purchased various puzzle sets using accumulated reward points, but more than half the time, the additional puzzles do not show up in the display of sets. What am I doing wrong?...