Jigsaw

Discus and support Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Even when I have an Xbox Live account open, I still can't connect it to Microsoft Jigsaw. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but still couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwirlyRat954444, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Jigsaw

Even when I have an Xbox Live account open, I still can't connect it to Microsoft Jigsaw. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but still couldn't connect. Please help me to connect to Xbox Live in Microsoft Jigsaw. I've tried working with Windows Support
    and Jigsaw support -- the problem has returned. I've tried all the previous suggestions, but it won't connect.

:)

TwirlyRat954444, Jan 16, 2020
  2. atamaharada515 Win User

Daily Challenges

Does Jigsaw's staff know this situation?

If Jigsaw's staff Is grasping, I would like Jigsaw staff to comment.
  3. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  4. jimhughretired Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Same problem with Jigsaw - Solitaire works, but not Jigsaw on Surface 4 in the past week. Xbox customer help can't solve it as this is a 'games on windows' problem, they say. Microsoft Answer Desk can't help. And Jigsaw works fine on a Dell Win 10 platform,
    so it's something about Jigsaw communicating with the xbox registry server on the Surface 4.
  5. Indinera Win User

Mahjong - unerwünschte Werbung [Translate] Mahjong-unwanted advertising

Nachtrag:

Das Problem tritt auch bei Jigsaw auf :-(

[Translate]

Addendum:

The problem also occurs with Jigsaw:-(
  6. R.R.3 Win User

jigsaw falling down

i tried restarting my computer, and reinstalling jigsaw, still it shutsdown when tryng to play any of jigsaws game
Thema:

Jigsaw

1. Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Jigsaw

2. Jigsaw puzzles on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw puzzles on Xbox: Having problem loading Jigsaw puzzles. Keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet but I am because I am able to use my other games such as solitaire. b5dfd9e5-06bc-4f98-a141-919456ea1d40
  3. Jigsaw collections being pulled away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw collections being pulled away: I've purchased--with points--several puzzle collections. Today as I was working one, the screen froze. I shut the app down and re-opened it. The collection I was working in was gone. So was the...
  4. Lost jigsaws and gold.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost jigsaws and gold.: I had purchased approximately 30 downloadable collections and had amassed more that 200,000 gold points. During one of the recent upgrades my purchased puzzles AND gold are missing. Please...
  5. Microsoft jigsaw games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw games: Why does my jigsaw games on x box fail to load. Firstly I am in Australia and if you go to Micro face book you will see many many complaints about this. I tried to find face book Australia to get...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Classic - downloaded collections

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw Classic - downloaded collections: I have been playing classic puzzles recently. I have several puzzle collections downloaded - downloaded for free and downloaded from the coin exchange. My profile only shows 6 downloaded...
  7. Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019: all answers didn't solve problem 5a113b15-4c46-436b-9eca-790adfabab8c
  8. Jigsaw puzzle will not load after puzzle selection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw puzzle will not load after puzzle selection: In between loading, where the ad normally appears I get a black screen that stays on fcf22a6c-59d3-42f2-8104-c4cbf63056c1
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: I have "purchased" 2 sets of jigsaw puzzles on the Microsoft puzzle site, both sets have disappeared. What happened to them? I won't purchase anything more from your gaming sites....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: My old Computer has died. I have a new Computer. I downloaded all my old apps. To my horror I STILL have the same xbox name / account - but all my Microsoft Jigsaw collections and points are now...