Jigsaw

Discus and support Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Even when I have an Xbox Live account open, I still can't connect it to Microsoft Jigsaw. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but still couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwirlyRat954444, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:33 AM.

1. Jigsaw

Even when I have an Xbox Live account open, I still can't connect it to Microsoft Jigsaw. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but still couldn't connect. Please help me to connect to Xbox Live in Microsoft Jigsaw. I've tried working with Windows Support
    and Jigsaw support -- the problem has returned. I've tried all the previous suggestions, but it won't connect.

:)

TwirlyRat954444, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:33 AM
  2. atamaharada515 Win User

Daily Challenges

Does Jigsaw's staff know this situation?

If Jigsaw's staff Is grasping, I would like Jigsaw staff to comment.
  3. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  4. jimhughretired Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Same problem with Jigsaw - Solitaire works, but not Jigsaw on Surface 4 in the past week. Xbox customer help can't solve it as this is a 'games on windows' problem, they say. Microsoft Answer Desk can't help. And Jigsaw works fine on a Dell Win 10 platform,
    so it's something about Jigsaw communicating with the xbox registry server on the Surface 4.
  5. Indinera Win User

Mahjong - unerwünschte Werbung [Translate] Mahjong-unwanted advertising

Nachtrag:

Das Problem tritt auch bei Jigsaw auf :-(

[Translate]

Addendum:

The problem also occurs with Jigsaw:-(
  6. R.R.3 Win User

jigsaw falling down

i tried restarting my computer, and reinstalling jigsaw, still it shutsdown when tryng to play any of jigsaws game
Thema:

Jigsaw

1. Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Jigsaw

2. Microsoft jigsaw gone again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw gone again: I got up yesterday morning and found that all my Microsoft jigsaw was no longer working and a stupid sign that said that jigsaw was no longer supported app and invited me to join the xbox...
  3. Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw, gold count seriously reduced & collections are missing: I suddenly got a runtime error when I tried to open Microsoft Jigsaw, tried resetting it and updating drivers, but still couldn't open the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the Store....
  4. jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw: il gioco ha due punteggi credo perché una volta ci sono stati dei problemi e quando il gioco è ripartito è ripartito azzerato, ora i due punteggi fanno interferenza tra loro e quando compare il...
  5. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: le jeu s'ouvre mais ne se connecte pas [Translation-The game opens but doesn't connect] 60156b37-fa71-4c51-9ca2-943f590e16c1
  6. can't sign in to my Jigsaw game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign in to my Jigsaw game: I bought a new PC and have logged into my account, I can open and play Solitaire and Majong fine but it won't let me into my Jigsaw game, every time I open it it logs me out and tells me to sign...
  7. Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Microsoft Jigsaw: For several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. I have done the troubleshooting twice (no issues identified), done the reset twice (still won't work) and deleted the app and...
  8. ms jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms jigsaw: Can you change the color of the background is MS Jigsaw puzzles? 6c7289c1-d817-48b9-bc04-6aea44085076
  9. Microsdoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsdoft Jigsaw: Maicrosoft JIgsawが突然動かなくなったのでアンインストールをし、再度インdストールをしようとしたところ保留中の表示が出て以後先に進めません。 [Mod Translation-Maicrosoft JIgsaw suddenly stopped working, so I uninstalled it and tried to install it again.]...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Why can I no longer open "Microsoft Jigsaw". It continues to say "synchronizing your data with the cloud. Please wait!!!!! eeac8a16-6e49-4e35-86bc-c4ab54311ca7