job of game tester in xbox canada?

Discus and support job of game tester in xbox canada? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I find the I find the job of game tester in xbox canada? i'm mexican i speak english basic, intermediate and a little of french language. how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AudaciousTie20, Mar 9, 2014.

1. job of game tester in xbox canada?

I find the I find the job of game tester in xbox canada?

i'm mexican

i speak english basic, intermediate and a little of french language.

how to send my resume to the xbox canada?

how know the address of the company to go in person to complete the form of work?

:)

AudaciousTie20, Mar 9, 2014
  2. im looking in to becoming a Beta Game Tester for Xbox one im also A YouTuber

If you want to beta test Microsoft-published games, then you might want to start here: Careers at Microsoft | Microsoft jobs

You can also contact other third-party game developer companies for possible job opportunities as a beta tester.

Just know that it's a grueling job that's not "fun & games". More like "hundreds of detailed bug reports & games".

Internet Expert, Mar 9, 2014
  3. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

id like to become a game bate tester and mack a job out of it and get more info about it

OrangeSmoothies, Mar 9, 2014
  4. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest

MisterSwitch, Mar 9, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

How can we make a full-time Income playing video games or doing something quite related?

Look for job as a video game tester.
  6. SNIPER NOC Win User

Skyrim 1.3 patch coming out to fix 1.2 patch. lol

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

Those game testers have been so useless.

[/quote]

Bethesda uses game testers? Must be the best job in the world.
  7. IntenseJames Win User

Why I believe the Xbox One should lose the Kinect these are my 11 reasons why

8. MisterSwitch Win User

9. JennySparkles Win User

Ultimate Edition

it will always have some bugs because the game testers did a crappy job :p
Thema:

1. job of game tester in xbox canada? - Similar Threads - job game tester

2. Gaming as a Job!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming as a Job!: I think gaming could probably be a job, it actually even is a job to begin with. There are those people who play games to test them and look for flaws, they go through hundreds of times to check...
  3. You had one job xbox status says everithing its fine Well.. Its not

in XBoX on Consoles
    You had one job xbox status says everithing its fine Well.. Its not: Hi theres a gigantic problem with xbox live now and the status page says everithing its fine nice way to Lose credibility for a multibillion company c7ea0953-f63e-4fb7-ae08-9347905ce575
  4. The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it: When I was young I lost my girlfriend because of World of Warcraft. It wasn't a game, but a job... 4d22c03e-ad7a-46e1-8eca-8f6282e8ba77
  5. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  6. Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way: id like to know who these bozos are that run the enforcement division because what they are doing to ppl is wrong!!! Now i play pubg alot and if you team kill me garrenteed your getting a message...
  7. do you still do game test job?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do you still do game test job?: To whom it may concern: Do you still do game, console test job? I need a part time job pls. help my email address : [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...
  8. microsoft not doing a good enough job

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft not doing a good enough job: ive been trying to contact microsoft since the 22nd of August as im being targeted by hackers ive been reported and communication banned for nothing the worst thing is enforcement team banned me...
  9. key code for game fortnite not do job

in XBoX Games and Apps
    key code for game fortnite not do job: i buy on keycode for game fortnite tha't give me 1000v-buck to buy sam stuff in game, but account game remain empty wai ?the key code. is used. end i im block thu receive. my 1000 v-buck ,i hope...
  10. Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!: I got a instant ban day because some funny idiot was smarter than the xbox brainless autoban system. We were playing an online fight game together, he could only get past me by killing me or...