Joe Danger

Discus and support Joe Danger in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with lunch Joe Danger game. I have an active Game pass and the game works fine since last Friday. The same with Joe Danger 2 (... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miarki, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Miarki
    Miarki Guest

Joe Danger

Hi,

I have a problem with lunch Joe Danger game.

I have an active Game pass and the game works fine since last Friday. The same with Joe Danger 2 ( both Arcade).

I'm getting an error but other games work fine. So I decided to buy it for £8 but that's not fair.

What should I do now? Refund? If I get the refund I lost access to the game, right?

Cheers

Dan

:)

Miarki, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Joe Danger

try uninstalling it, then reinstalling it, that might register that you own it, and therefore the error message might not be there next time.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Joe Danger

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Joe Danger

I know the Joe Danger games were on the list of "leaving Game Pass". When I search the Game Pass list, those two games are no available for download for me.

Once a game(s) leave Game Pass they have to be purchased to continue playing them. If you purchased the game(s) and then ask for a refund you will lose access to the games as well.
  5. GamingTailor Win User

AM I THE ONLY ONE???

Yeap, I can confirm the quality of Joe Danger. Loved it.
  6. Mexicola1984 Win User

Motorbike Games Recommended?

Trials HD or Joe Danger are the way forward, both are most excellent
Thema:

Joe Danger

1. Joe Danger - Similar Threads - Joe Danger

2. Elite Dangerous and Xbox one controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Dangerous and Xbox one controllers: I have been having problems with all three of my controllers while playing Elite Dangerous. Some of the combination commands have stopped working. Like B key plus the d-pad keys. used to work...
  3. elite dangerous on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    elite dangerous on xbox one: I have a saitek x45 setup and I am wondering if it is compatible with the xbox one and the elite dangerous game? if so what do I need to do to set it up? 9a7e3761-fa94-4837-9ff8-93a446603159
  4. elite dangerous xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    elite dangerous xbox one: hmm i seem to be having connection issues with the adjudication servers, my internet is stable and tried everything that frontier suggests and am still getting it ive tried going on open, closed...
  5. Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570: Happened maybe 3 years ago now and hasn't worked since. Try to install it and it immediately stops and I get error 0x80070570. If I hard reset the console the Elite Dangerous logo will show in...
  6. Xbox One X: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Extra Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Extra Edition.: Good morning all.... I have purchased the Horizons Extra Edition of Elite Dangerous for my console. I have paid and have the order confirmation number. However, when I got home to play, I opened...
  7. Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller: Acabo de comprar una Xbox One y tuve un pequeño problema porque, con otra Xbox One, solía encender la consola desde el controlador inalámbrico e incluso cuando la apagué, todos los controles...
  8. Gunslinger joe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gunslinger joe: so I purchased the DLC, but How do I access it? It just loads wolfenstein 2 and I can’t find the DLC 306fec27-d4ee-4284-8ee3-011f331510bc
  9. joes adventures mafia 2 dlc issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    joes adventures mafia 2 dlc issue: bought mafia 2 on xbox market. decided to get joes adventures dlc. bought this from the mafia dlc menu screen. i cant get it to work. i get a warning message saying i need the newest version of...
  10. Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!: Joe Staten 0c31f015-0a8b-4f15-985c-1b78dea75515