joes adventures mafia 2 dlc issue

Discus and support joes adventures mafia 2 dlc issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought mafia 2 on xbox market. decided to get joes adventures dlc. bought this from the mafia dlc menu screen. i cant get it to work. i get a warning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MonauralBrady, Jan 11, 2017.

1. joes adventures mafia 2 dlc issue

bought mafia 2 on xbox market. decided to get joes adventures dlc. bought this from the mafia dlc menu screen. i cant get it to work. i get a warning message saying i need the newest version of the game to function properly. ive re-downloaded mafia 2 again
    and everythings up to date. i cleared the cache too and restarted the xbox. still cant get to work. any ideas?

:)

MonauralBrady, Jan 11, 2017
  2. Mafia 2 DLC Problem

And although I have the Mafia 2 DLC About a DLC disc of Mafia 2 Installed. and when I start the main game I can not access it.

iG3aT IxI B3aT, Jan 11, 2017
  3. next month's free games?

SONIC ADVENTURE AND SONIC ADVENTURE 2 WITH DLC FOR FREE, PLEASE!

Flame Haze SnS, Jan 11, 2017
  4. FurryvisionTM Win User

Whats coming soon on XBL

Oh and the 2K stuff is...

Retail games on demand (all 25% off);

Mafia 2 - £14.99

Prey - £10.99

The Darkness - £10.99

Original Xbox;

Sid Meier's Pirates! 600 MSP (50% off)

XBLA (both 50% off);

The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom 400 MSP

Axel & Pixel 400 MSP

Add-Ons (all 50% off);

Mafia 2 - Jimmy's Vendetta 400MSP

Mafia 2 - Joe's Adventure 400MSP

Borderlands - Secret Armory 400MSP

Borderlands - New Revolution 400MSP

Borderlands - Underdome 400MSP

Borderlands - Zombie Island 400MSP

Bioshock 2 - Minerva's Den 400MSP

Bioshock 2 - The Protector Trials 200MSP

Bioshock 2 - Rapture Metro 400MSP

Bioshock 2 - Sinclair Solutions 200MSP
  5. DWoodbine Win User

Mafia 2: Some DLC Questions.

Joe's Adventures is probably worth it because it fills the gaps in from the main game. When you download it, you will see Joe's Adventures in the main menu.
  6. Flame Haze SnS Win User

next month's free games?

SONIC ADVENTURE AND SONIC ADVENTURE 2 WITH DLC FOR FREE, PLEASE!
  7. Coops993 Win User

What to buy?

Super Mario Bros Wii?

Get Mafia 2 classics version, includes all the DLC for £20
  8. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Games like Mafia 2 and LA Noire

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

Mafia II was probably the best game I played last year. Shame about the god awful DLC.... :-(

[/quote]

I loved Mafia 2 but the DLC was quite boring! It just didn't feel that there was any new story to it, just one tedious mission after another.
Thema:

joes adventures mafia 2 dlc issue

1. joes adventures mafia 2 dlc issue - Similar Threads - joes adventures mafia

2. Forza horizon 4 [choose your own adventure] problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 [choose your own adventure] problem: We can filter the racing mode, you can choose all, but the following options, such as performance level, can only choose B or A or S1 or S2, but not all. Freeroam Rush can't choose all,...
  3. Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?: I bought the above listed game for Windows through WIndows store. I bought the full version of the game to use on my PC. When I try to buy DLC in the game, it kicks me out of the game, opens XBox...
  4. Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games: Elder scrolls online its grind though 198143b6-cf9d-4c6e-b90b-83d719669dc2
  5. can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?: So the game crashed, and when I restarted it, it started a NEW game. Occasionally when I open the app, it asks if I want to use saved or local data. Can I manually access my saved game?...
  6. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Adventure 2: Battle: I am super excited about Sonic 2 Adventure being on the XBO! It's one of my favorite game cube games. One thing I've noticed on this version though is that Tikal, Chaos, Metal Sonic, and other...
  7. Disneyland Adventure - dance with stitch - lost lei?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disneyland Adventure - dance with stitch - lost lei?: hello, I am trying to move on in this game but cant get past the ‘dance with stitch’ adventure. i do recall getting the lei but then something happened ( i dont know what though) and now i no...
  8. Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller: Acabo de comprar una Xbox One y tuve un pequeño problema porque, con otra Xbox One, solía encender la consola desde el controlador inalámbrico e incluso cuando la apagué, todos los controles...
  9. Gunslinger joe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gunslinger joe: so I purchased the DLC, but How do I access it? It just loads wolfenstein 2 and I can’t find the DLC 306fec27-d4ee-4284-8ee3-011f331510bc
  10. Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!: Joe Staten 0c31f015-0a8b-4f15-985c-1b78dea75515