Jogatina Online [Translate] Online Gambling

Discus and support Jogatina Online [Translate] Online Gambling in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Por que vocês não liberam a jogatina online de uma vez por todas? [Translation-Why Don't you guys release online gambling once and for all?]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LucasOliver3, Apr 9, 2019.

1. LucasOliver3
    LucasOliver3 Guest

Por que vocês não liberam a jogatina online de uma vez por todas?

[Translation-Why Don't you guys release online gambling once and for all?]

:)

LucasOliver3, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Revocke Win User

Olá LucasOliver3, tudo bem?

Você diz sobre a Microsoft liberar o multiplayer sem a necessidade de pagar o Xbox Live Gold?

Não sei se isso seria uma boa ideia, pois o preço que nós pagamos no Xbox Live Gold serve justamente para ter o bom serviço online que a Microsoft oferece!

Mas é só a minha opinião!

[Translation-

Hello LucasOliver3, how are you?

Do you say about Microsoft releasing the multiplayer without the need to pay for Xbox Live Gold?

I do not know if that would be a good idea, because the price we pay on Xbox Live Gold is just to have the good online service that Microsoft offers!

But it's just my opinion!]
  3. LucasOliver3 Win User

Obrigado pela resposta!!!

[Translation-Thanks for the answer!!!]
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lucas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There would be a lot to making this happen. I will go ahead and make this a discussion so fellow gamers can post on this.

Brad
  5. Metal10957 Win User

Anyone else stop playing this game?

^^ if their servers will stay online, that's a gamble.
  6. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Dead by Daylight isn't installing

Fico feliz em ajudar... Boa jogatina!

[Mod Translation-Glad to help ... Good playing!]
Thema:

1. Jogatina Online [Translate] Online Gambling - Similar Threads - Jogatina Online Translate

2. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  3. You cannot play online multiplayer!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot play online multiplayer!!!: My daughter has ipad version of Minecraft and is playing multiplayer. I've just purchased the Andriod app version but I'm stuck with ' you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...
  4. Phantasy Star Online 2: Closed Beta Test Starts February 7th

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2: Closed Beta Test Starts February 7th: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. I cant play online with my child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play online with my child account: I tried to play online with my child and it wouldn't let me I checked the privacy settings and all of them were allowing me to play online I resubmitted with no luck what can I do to fix this...
  6. Elder Scrolls Online - how to transfer Crowns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - how to transfer Crowns: I have installed the PC (Windows) version of ESO. I have bought some ESO crowns in the MS Store but it seems I could use them only if I had a Xbox version of the game so they are useless for me...
  7. Funzione Online[Translation-Online Function]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Funzione Online[Translation-Online Function]: Buonasera, sto riscontrando problemi su xbox one per quanto riguarda l'online,non posso giocare online a nessun gioco,mi da errore ma la connessione c'è. Non so se riguarda un problema di profilo...
  8. Online Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Play: I can no longer save my data on GTA5 online. someone help me. 3a619237-28f5-4276-bee6-fa08124244da
  9. so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but

in XBoX Accessibility
    so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but: so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but it keeps bringing me to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings...
  10. Sugestão de um APP para facilitar a jogatina de muitos usuarios. [Mod Translation-Suggest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sugestão de um APP para facilitar a jogatina de muitos usuarios. [Mod Translation-Suggest...: Ideia de um APP lucrativo para x-box one. Um app que permite fazer traduções dos jogos em tempo real, para facilitar a jogabilidade de jogos sem suporte em Português para usuários que não tem...