Jogatina Online [Translate] Online Gambling

Discus and support Jogatina Online [Translate] Online Gambling in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Por que vocês não liberam a jogatina online de uma vez por todas? [Translation-Why Don't you guys release online gambling once and for all?]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LucasOliver3, Apr 9, 2019.

1. LucasOliver3
    LucasOliver3 Guest

Por que vocês não liberam a jogatina online de uma vez por todas?

[Translation-Why Don't you guys release online gambling once and for all?]

:)

LucasOliver3, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Revocke Win User

Olá LucasOliver3, tudo bem?

Você diz sobre a Microsoft liberar o multiplayer sem a necessidade de pagar o Xbox Live Gold?

Não sei se isso seria uma boa ideia, pois o preço que nós pagamos no Xbox Live Gold serve justamente para ter o bom serviço online que a Microsoft oferece!

Mas é só a minha opinião!

[Translation-

Hello LucasOliver3, how are you?

Do you say about Microsoft releasing the multiplayer without the need to pay for Xbox Live Gold?

I do not know if that would be a good idea, because the price we pay on Xbox Live Gold is just to have the good online service that Microsoft offers!

But it's just my opinion!]
  3. LucasOliver3 Win User

Obrigado pela resposta!!!

[Translation-Thanks for the answer!!!]
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lucas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There would be a lot to making this happen. I will go ahead and make this a discussion so fellow gamers can post on this.

Brad
  5. Metal10957 Win User

Anyone else stop playing this game?

^^ if their servers will stay online, that's a gamble.
  6. xxVictorBR Win User

Jogatina Online com a galera [360]

GamerTag :

Games : Grand Theft Auto V & Fifa 14!
Thema:

1. Jogatina Online [Translate] Online Gambling - Similar Threads - Jogatina Online Translate

2. Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD: Black Ops 1 Online problems: I'm having problems playing zombies online, it keeps disconnecting me and saying i need to sign in, i dont know if it's part of the 360 emulator but it just doesn't work online....
  3. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  4. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  5. Good internet doesn't stop my lagging in online gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good internet doesn't stop my lagging in online gaming?: Just to start off I bought my Xbox off of eBay earlier this year and it worked as it should, still does. The problems starting occurring a while after the release date of apex legends, all of...
  6. When the Russian language appears in the Black Desert Online Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the Russian language appears in the Black Desert Online Game: Hello everyone, I would like to know. When the Russian language appears in the Black Desert Online Game. c3619248-8744-4210-a6eb-78f6d1c2a67a
  7. Online Privacy and Safety setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Privacy and Safety setting: Minecraft Pocket Edition. We can't figure out how to change the online privacy and safety setting so we can add friends and join servers. Pls tell us! be619120-87d5-41bc-b206-86e94c960898
  8. Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one: I and unable to see a family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one but they can see my status 0c2cf75e-5bea-4b41-a7e9-ad7d3712c050
  9. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  10. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...