Jogatina Online [Translate] Online Gambling

Discus and support Jogatina Online [Translate] Online Gambling in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Por que vocês não liberam a jogatina online de uma vez por todas? [Translation-Why Don't you guys release online gambling once and for all?]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LucasOliver3, Apr 9, 2019.

1. LucasOliver3
    LucasOliver3 Guest

Por que vocês não liberam a jogatina online de uma vez por todas?

[Translation-Why Don't you guys release online gambling once and for all?]

:)

LucasOliver3, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Revocke Win User

Olá LucasOliver3, tudo bem?

Você diz sobre a Microsoft liberar o multiplayer sem a necessidade de pagar o Xbox Live Gold?

Não sei se isso seria uma boa ideia, pois o preço que nós pagamos no Xbox Live Gold serve justamente para ter o bom serviço online que a Microsoft oferece!

Mas é só a minha opinião!

[Translation-

Hello LucasOliver3, how are you?

Do you say about Microsoft releasing the multiplayer without the need to pay for Xbox Live Gold?

I do not know if that would be a good idea, because the price we pay on Xbox Live Gold is just to have the good online service that Microsoft offers!

But it's just my opinion!]
  3. LucasOliver3 Win User

Obrigado pela resposta!!!

[Translation-Thanks for the answer!!!]
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lucas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There would be a lot to making this happen. I will go ahead and make this a discussion so fellow gamers can post on this.

Brad
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Blasphemous

Estou esperando uma oportunidade para adquirir o game....

E já certo a jogatina hehehehe

[Mod Translation - I'm waiting for an opportunity to acquire the game....

And already right the gambling hehehehe]
  6. Metal10957 Win User

Anyone else stop playing this game?

^^ if their servers will stay online, that's a gamble.
Thema:

1. Jogatina Online [Translate] Online Gambling - Similar Threads - Jogatina Online Translate

2. Friends and online gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends and online gaming: My friends activity status wont refresh and most of my friends are stuck as “offline” or “last seen 20 days ago” even though they have been online or are online. This is starting to effect my game...
  3. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?: Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters,...
  4. I can't play fifa 19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play fifa 19 online: I can't play fifa 19 online, I tried all the tricks The message that appears to me is: Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later....
  5. Playing online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing online: So, basically when i try to play an online game i cant because i get a notification saying that its restricted and that i need a parent to change the settings. Im an adult so why cant i play...
  6. 地平线4可以线上但是无法使用拍卖场 [Translate] Horizon 4 can be online but not available for auction

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4可以线上但是无法使用拍卖场 [Translate] Horizon 4 can be online but not available for auction: 地平线3的功能均可正常使用,地平线4可以线上但是 法进入拍卖场] [Translate] Horizon 3 functions are normal, Horizon 4 can be online but not access to the auction 4d1f450c-54f5-4e57-aefb-ed4f8908d3ec
  7. Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online: so i go to play online multiplayer on black ops 2 and im not sure if its cause ive repeatedly played this game for so long but it literally trys over and over to load a match but will not do it...
  8. non online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    non online games: I am looking for any rpgs that I could play on my xbox one that doesn't involve me playing on line with other gamers. Im just not interested in that kind of stuff. been playing mordheim and it has...
  9. Unable to play FIFA 20 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play FIFA 20 online: I am unable to play FIFA 20 online, I can play the game with no problems otherwise. When I try to log in to ultimate team, my current email is not listed as an option. This also occurs on...
  10. My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online: Basically what the title says. For some months now, my profile says I am online when I am not actually online and vice versa when I am actually online playing any game. Cant seem to find what the...