Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt

Discus and support Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] My rather jet-lagged Googling isn't turning up much help, so I'm hoping someone here might encountered this problem before. When attempting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/robcd, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/robcd
    /u/robcd Guest

Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt [​IMG]

My rather jet-lagged Googling isn't turning up much help, so I'm hoping someone here might encountered this problem before.

When attempting to join Xbox Game Pass for PC the screen doesn't seem to render, rather just showing an empty pop up after asking for my Windows Security PIN.

I've tried resetting and repairing Xbox (Beta) via the App Settings. Windows 10 has the latest update(s) installed.

So, I'm wondering what to try next..

Screenshot:

Blank screen after entering Windows Security PIN

submitted by /u/robcd
    [link] [comments]

/u/robcd, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem is the computer is asking for a pin. where is it/which sheet of paper is it on?

I have an HP laptop that has HP simple pass on it.. this is setup to ask for a pin instead of my Microsoft account password.

The Windows Hello feature also allows the use of a pin instead of a password. It could be that you have something like this set up perhaps??

More info on Windows hello can be found at the link below

Sign in to your Microsoft account with Windows Hello or a security key
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there BASRA711.

Are you referring to the pin you use to sign into Windows 10? If you open the Xbox app on a mobile device are you prompted to enter a pin or password?
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.

Try to follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Click the Start button.

2. Go to Settings.

3. Select Update & Security > Troubleshoot.

4. Select Windows Store Apps under Find and fix other problems.

5. Click Run the troubleshooter.

6. If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.

7. Follow the on-screen instruction.

Let us know if worked.
  5. BwwwJ1st Win User

Windows 10 HDR gaming screen blanking issues

I am experiencing the same screen blanking and being kicked out of HDR mode then screen returning with HDR. I noticed this playing on Streets of Rage 4, on PC game pass beta (just in case a moderator is wanting to replicate), when game bar pops up an
    overlay for an achievement. Funny thing is i turned off Windows game mode and game bar and still had the screen blanking and loss of HDR. I am going to try disabling their services next. I hope this gets fixed.
  6. Mishooter Win User

Xbox Games Mouse Problem

I have the same problem and also the monitor screen goes blank. I tried on different games. When you move the cursor up or down, the screen goes blank, then the image appears again, and either the taskbar at the bottom of the screen or the top panel of
    the window appears. The only solution is to play in windowed mode.
Thema:

1. Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt - Similar Threads - Join Game Pass

2. I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.: Don't know if it fits here exactly [guess its still xbox] but i wanted to get Forza Horizon 4, since i can't exactly get it [even on the ongoing sale] i looked at the pass and it had quite a few...
  3. Cannot join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/: (I am doing all of this for my little brothers account) Whenever i go to microsoft, the option to join the $1 off membership is blurred out, ive tried logging in and out, and it still wont work....
  4. I can't join Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't join Game Pass Ultimate: I'm trying to upgrade game pass ultimate but the join button is disabled, I have game pass for PC. I can't even buy xbox live gold, same problem cb25fe74-10f6-443e-a006-a46f54b72c7a
  5. Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.: I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox message to hold the Xbox button and it records...
  6. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  7. Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake: I Joined Game Pass Ultimate by mistake by pressing A several times on the wrong screen with TV off.I already have an XBOX gold subscription deducted on October 2019 cost 49;99. I am unable to...
  8. Failed to join xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Failed to join xbox game pass: Hi I would like to join to xbox game pass. When i choose the backup payment i recieved an error that say: Try a different way to pay Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where...
  9. how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...: how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me join for some reason...
  10. Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join: So since Game Pass Ultimate is launching I’m wondering if there is a crossover issue with regular Game Pass. I have a Game Pass membership and when I select a game to download the “install” option...