Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt

Discus and support Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] My rather jet-lagged Googling isn't turning up much help, so I'm hoping someone here might encountered this problem before. When attempting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/robcd, Nov 9, 2019 at 12:52 AM.

1. /u/robcd
    /u/robcd Guest

Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt [​IMG]

My rather jet-lagged Googling isn't turning up much help, so I'm hoping someone here might encountered this problem before.

When attempting to join Xbox Game Pass for PC the screen doesn't seem to render, rather just showing an empty pop up after asking for my Windows Security PIN.

I've tried resetting and repairing Xbox (Beta) via the App Settings. Windows 10 has the latest update(s) installed.

So, I'm wondering what to try next..

Screenshot:

Blank screen after entering Windows Security PIN

submitted by /u/robcd
    [link] [comments]

2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem is the computer is asking for a pin. where is it/which sheet of paper is it on?

I have an HP laptop that has HP simple pass on it.. this is setup to ask for a pin instead of my Microsoft account password.

The Windows Hello feature also allows the use of a pin instead of a password. It could be that you have something like this set up perhaps??

More info on Windows hello can be found at the link below

Sign in to your Microsoft account with Windows Hello or a security key
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there BASRA711.

Are you referring to the pin you use to sign into Windows 10? If you open the Xbox app on a mobile device are you prompted to enter a pin or password?
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Unable to sign into the Xbox app on Windows. Getting 0x80070520 error code.

Try to follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Click the Start button.

2. Go to Settings.

3. Select Update & Security > Troubleshoot.

4. Select Windows Store Apps under Find and fix other problems.

5. Click Run the troubleshooter.

6. If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.

7. Follow the on-screen instruction.

Let us know if worked.
  5. JustinFy Win User

error 0x80070520 after i login in xbox live

There is no interruption reported for Xbox Live: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Try and do the following:

1. Click the Start button.

2. Go to Settings.

3. Select Update & Security > Troubleshoot.

4. Select Windows Store Apps under Find and fix other problems.

5. Click Run the troubleshooter.

6. If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.

7. Follow the on-screen instruction.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Green Screen E102 followed by BLANK screen

Offline update is usually your best hope like the others have said but most likely it will need to be repaired.
    Unless you are in the Insiders Preview Program. If you are in the Insiders you CAN'T use OSU's. They are only for General Availability releases of the OS.
Thema:

1. Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt - Similar Threads - Join Game Pass

2. Can't join party chat or games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join party chat or games on PC: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and all of the multiplayer Xbox Games on PC: I can't join any of my friends neither in game nor in party chat. I figured out that the problem is the fact...
  3. Failed to join xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Failed to join xbox game pass: Hi I would like to join to xbox game pass. When i choose the backup payment i recieved an error that say: Try a different way to pay Or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where...
  4. how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...: how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me join for some reason...
  5. Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join: So since Game Pass Ultimate is launching I’m wondering if there is a crossover issue with regular Game Pass. I have a Game Pass membership and when I select a game to download the “install” option...
  6. Joined Game Pass ultimate through the insiders program is it normal to see ads on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Joined Game Pass ultimate through the insiders program is it normal to see ads on the...: Looking for help from fellow insiders I joined game pass ultimate through the insiders program I'm at a beta level. My subscription is good though 2021 but see ads on the dashboard to join for $1...
  7. I can't join the xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't join the xbox game pass ultimate.: I have a problem when I'm trying to join the Xbox game pass ultimate, it happens after I put my password code. I´m kinda desperate because I want to pay just 1 dolar, but it don´t work, and shows...
  8. Who's excited for Batman Return to Arkham joining the game pass [Mod removed: Profanity]...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's excited for Batman Return to Arkham joining the game pass [Mod removed: Profanity]...: Tell me would you like batman games and what do you say would batman arkham knight be a part of game pass in future. cf4a793a-33e6-4f82-bff9-fc58b714ff93
  9. I joined the Microsoft Rewards promotion in Feb 2018 and still waiting for my XBOX game pass

in XBoX Rewards
    I joined the Microsoft Rewards promotion in Feb 2018 and still waiting for my XBOX game pass: I fulfilled criteria: here is the promotion: https://rewards.microsoft.com/offers?mkt=EN-AU&program 300a7826-f2bf-4445-801d-5f90cf419281
  10. joined rewards did not recieve free game pass

in XBoX Rewards
    joined rewards did not recieve free game pass: i joined xbox rewards to get 1 month free game pass i clicked on claim 1 month free game pass nothing happened i check my email and no confirmation order i. checked my memberships no free month...