Join Issues

Discus and support Join Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been helping a friend so we can play minecraft pe together on iPads at different houses. We created her a microsoft account and got a gamertag.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KatherineCornell, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Join Issues

I have been helping a friend so we can play minecraft pe together on iPads at different houses. We created her a microsoft account and got a gamertag. I added her gamertag and it said that we friended each other, but our worlds did not show up so I can't
    join her world. Then she said that microsoft changed her gamertag, so I searched that gamertag, but it said it was not available. We have tried everything and now we can't even be friends. She invited me to her game but I don't get invites. I AM SO DONE AT
    THIS POINT!

:)

KatherineCornell, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

Joining issues

Glad to hear it! Feel free to hit us up if you need any further help. :)
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Join Issues

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand having issues playing with your friend. If her gamer tag changed it could be possible she signed in with another account. Also, make sure both your privacy settings allow for joining each other. We recommend
    first find out what happened with the account and gamer tag.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. the kovach Win User

Joining issues

nevermind, it suddenly started working again, thank you for your time
  5. Isohyet Win User

Club joining and leaving issue.

I was really tired at the time in which I created the post, so I should better clarify the situation so it can be better understood. When I created the club, I didn't have any issues. I gave ownership of the club to a friend to be able to customize the club
    background and picture. When he was done, he was giving me back ownership and it took him a few attempts to finally make that happen. But when I was finally owner, the problem of making people members and people not being able to leave on their own free will
    started. I am a preview member and my friend wasn't.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Issues joining online games

Thema:

Join Issues

1. Join Issues - Similar Threads - Join Issues

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  3. Having issues joining the Xbox one update preview program

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues joining the Xbox one update preview program: I've been in the program for just under 3 years, and am wanting to join the update preview. Everytime I press join and accept. It switches to pending with a loading circle and a couple seconds...
  4. Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can’t join Realm due to Privacy Settings Issues: [img] My friend group set up a realm in Minecraft so we could all play together. The problem is, that one of us cant join due to settings issues with there account. I have spent over a day now...
  5. Mic connection issues I can't join parties??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic connection issues I can't join parties??: I checked my network it says all services available yet i cant join games or parties... I can create lobbies ive had randoms join me. It say i have a network setting issue......
  6. Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with

in XboX Insiders
    Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with: Is anyone else having issues with grand theft auto servers cant seem to connect to it? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Issues with starting/joining party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with starting/joining party chat: Hello, I am in the xbox delta ring and I am experiencing an issue where I can't join or start a party. When I click the button "start a party", the button just grays out and no party is created....
  8. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...
  9. My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue: me and my friend were just casually messaging each other, and not to long ago, he is now unable to message me due to a “suspension”, his gamertag is [Mod removed - personal information] I would...
  10. Issues Joining Xbox gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues Joining Xbox gold: I just bought an XBox for the first time and I also just bought GTA 5. With the GTA, I also got the add on Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for GTA online. So, first question- Do I have to join...