Join my new group/clan 'Exotic Bounty Junkies' [EBJC] members needed!

Discus and support Join my new group/clan 'Exotic Bounty Junkies' [EBJC] members needed! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys my name is Mario. You can add me () and I'll add you back. :D I've been a dedicated gamer to Xbox since 2007. Have a gamerscore of 52,811. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DR MC81, May 7, 2015.

1. DR MC81
    DR MC81 Guest

Hey guys my name is Mario. You can add me () and I'll add you back. Join my new group/clan 'Exotic Bounty Junkies' [EBJC] members needed! :D

I've been a dedicated gamer to Xbox since 2007. Have a gamerscore of 52,811. My favorite game right now is Destiny.

I have one of each guardian all lvl. 25 at the moment. Hate playing solo, takes forever to get stuff done!

I decided to create a group/clan on the Destiny app called 'Exotic Bounty Junkies' I could use some co-leaders as they say in 'Clash of Clans' and a lot of support to help make it grow.

I'm trying to get at least 3 members right now so the clan [EBJC] can get the ball rolling with in-game bonus rewards.

Hey, this game is gonna be out for a while. Might as well be a part of a clan now than to keep raiding on your own.

Here's the link to my Destiny clan. Sign up! Anyone is welcome!

www.bungie.net/.../971940

:)

DR MC81, May 7, 2015
  2. DR MC81
    DR MC81 Guest
    Crota Raid need help

Count me in man. add me () I'll add you too.

Have one of each guardian all lvl. 25 at the moment. Hate playing solo too, takes forever to get stuff done!

I have group/clan that I just created on the Destiny app. Called 'Exotic Bounty Junkies' I could use some co-leaders as they say in Clash of Clans. lol

I'm trying to get at least 3 members so the clan tag [EBJC] and bonus rewards can appear in-game.

I would appreciate the help in return for helping you.

Hey, this game is gonna be out for a while. Might as well be a part of a clan now than to keep raiding on your own.

Here's the link to my Destiny clan. Sign up anyone is welcome!

DR MC81, May 7, 2015
  3. Exotic Bounty help needed

Hello,

I wont be the first to say it but i hate pvp lol. Trying to do my exotic bounty and it wont happen. I have to get 500 points in pvp using void damage. (5 points for every kill and 2 loss for every death) So i am looking for a group of 6 people to allow me
    to kill you many times to get this bounty and i will help with anything you need. You need help with a raid or your exotic bounty then i am in. Please pm me if you are willing to help out.

Bruce Wayne1089, May 7, 2015
  4. DR MC81 Win User

Crota Raid need help

Count me in man. add me () I'll add you too.

Have one of each guardian all lvl. 25 at the moment. Hate playing solo too, takes forever to get stuff done!

I have group/clan that I just created on the Destiny app. Called 'Exotic Bounty Junkies' I could use some co-leaders as they say in Clash of Clans. lol

I'm trying to get at least 3 members so the clan tag [EBJC] and bonus rewards can appear in-game.

I would appreciate the help in return for helping you.

Here's the link to my Destiny clan. Sign up anyone is welcome!

5. Mahk6751 Win User

No Legendary or Exotic weapons

Brutal, I have found a few legendary and only one turned into an exotic, my other exotics came from bounties or nightfall.
  6. JimWilkesBooth Win User

No Legendary or Exotic weapons

Exotic weapon bounties might be the fastest route, despite them being completely random handouts from the Bounty collector
  7. Legionaire161 Win User

Looking For Friends

If you want to join our group, we'd be happy to have you. We're called The Might Of Rome. We're a small clan/group(currently 8 members), and we dont plan on having more than 20 or so members. It's just friends really.

If your interested, you can go to bungie.net and request to join our clan. If not, i hope you enjoy Destiny. Become Legend
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Achievements Not Popping For Destiny

I wish you could trade on it!

Looking for some exotic armour, I got an exotic/gold bounty yesterday, after completing it gave me exotic armour for another class lol

Searching I shall go.
Thema:

1. Join my new group/clan 'Exotic Bounty Junkies' [EBJC] members needed! - Similar Threads - Join group clan

2. I can't join groups on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join groups on Xbox Live: Hello players. Help guys ... I'm desperate here. I use Xbox 360 with Xbox Live Gold activated every few days for 1 year. However, when I try to join a group created by a friend or create one...
  3. Problems joining Minecraft Win10 RTX group

in XboX Insiders
    Problems joining Minecraft Win10 RTX group: When I try to join "Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta" group I don't get any errors. It looks like a success, but when I try to use Minecraft or go manage groups I'm not in a the group. I do...
  4. Cannot Join Group Chats

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Join Group Chats: It was working when i first got Xbox Beat for PC, but now i cannot join group chats at all, when i create them, all friends invited get the invite and can use it but it does not work for me, when...
  5. I can’t do or join a group research post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t do or join a group research post: When I want to join a group research post the person doesn’t recieve de notification and when I want to create one, it says « Sorry an error as arrive during the post ». Can someone help me...
  6. create and joining group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    create and joining group post: Whenever i try to join a group post,It just exits me out the group post,but when i try to create a group post it tells me"a problem has occured,please wait a little bit and try again"and its been...
  7. Im looking for a XBone clan/group to join!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im looking for a XBone clan/group to join!: I am looking for a solid group of adult gamers to join. I am currently playing Halo 5 and BLOPS III online. I am 46 years old and I want to avoid the usual crap that goes with clans that are for...
  8. Looking to join a clan/group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to join a clan/group: I just got a xbox one. I would really like to play with people who know how to play . I have always played xbox 360. So im not bad at this game. Add my gamer tag if you wanna play....
  9. Looking to join a clan/group for multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to join a clan/group for multiplayer: Hello, Well I am the proud owner of Bioshock 2, Cryis 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops. Those are about the only games I am willing to play as I am quite decent with them. If there is a Clan or Gaming...
  10. Friend and I looking for clan to join or group to play with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend and I looking for clan to join or group to play with Xbox One: So first of all I'd like to start by introducing myself. My name is Gary and I've had the Xbox one for about a month now. I've been mostly playing single player on the games I've managed to...