Join My Small COD Ghost Clan If you wish!!!!!!!

Discus and support Join My Small COD Ghost Clan If you wish!!!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , My clan on COD Ghost is named NOOB Winners. Its a clan for all outcasts that are not wanted by other players of a higher caliber. If your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FluffyDude13, Feb 24, 2014.

1. FluffyDude13
    FluffyDude13 Guest

Hello , My clan on COD Ghost is named NOOB Winners. Its a clan for all outcasts that are not wanted by other players of a higher caliber. If your looking for a clan that will not turnyou away or make fun of you because your not that good plz come join my
    clan . Im the leader and im not that great at this game but I don't suck eather. im just normal and having fun.

:)

FluffyDude13, Feb 24, 2014
  2. LKDxxKiller
    LKDxxKiller Guest
    Clans Advanced Warfare

Hi, I am looking to start/Join a clan on COD Advanced Warfare. Comment if you have a clan I can join for COD Advanced Warfare or if you want to start a clan for COD Advanced Warfare. Gt: LKDxxKiller

LKDxxKiller, Feb 24, 2014
  3. BUFFALO V
    BUFFALO V Guest
    JOINING A CLAN

MY NAME IS AND IM LOOKING TO JOIN A CLAN ON COD GHOSTS FOR THE XBOX ONE HIT HE UP @ GAMERTAG IF YOU NEED PLAYERS.

BUFFALO V, Feb 24, 2014
  4. AscendedFreak Win User

Toxic Beauties(Females) & Beasts(Males), a laid back, active and relaxing clan. Join us now!

I'm 35 and have a microphone. I'm mainly a CoD: Ghosts player on XB1. I have Titanfall, but I don't play it much. I'm looking for a clan of fun loving people to join up with. I do like to win, but it's not my main goal. I would like to join a clan that's
    won a few CoD: Ghosts clan wars.

Do you know what division you are in Clan Wars and how many wars you have won?

My entire clan went over Titanfall and MW3, leaving me as the only active player.

Thanks.
  5. DHO COD Clan Win User

Dads Playing Call of Duty Ghosts

What a long weekend! Time for more COD Ghosts! Join our Clan!
  6. Msgd94 Win User

Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

We've won the first two clan wars on COD: Ghosts. Come join us and win the 3rd one with us!
  7. Siege Style Win User

Revolution of Gaming - Recruiting new players

I'm looking to join a clan but i only play fifa and cod and in waiting of cod ghost to be delivered, also i have sign up for your website
  8. OgN GodOfWAR Win User

Looking for a clan

My clan OgN might be a good option for you as we support COD Ghosts and BO2 and were starting to play WOT so if you are interested in joining message my gamer-tag and well see how it goes :)
Thema:

1. Join My Small COD Ghost Clan If you wish!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Join Small COD

2. Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.: I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox message to hold the Xbox button and it records...
  3. Brak możliwości dołączenia do gry online.[No ability to join an online game.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Brak możliwości dołączenia do gry online.[No ability to join an online game.]: Nie mogę dołączyć do gry multiplayer, jeżeli klikam na np. graj online to pojawia się błąd o treści "Funkcja zablokowana, wystąpił błąd komunikacji z serwerem." Reset komputera internetu itp. nie...
  4. I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SouthsideProvider [link] [comments]
  5. I cannot join or created any club in Forza Horizon 4!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot join or created any club in Forza Horizon 4!!: Hi, i know that im not the only one whit this problem and i think we need to fix. So here what i tried: - i tried to create a club in Forza Horizon, it told me that there were problem with the...
  6. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  7. Problème pour rejoindre le serveur de mes amis[Translation-Problem to join my friends' server]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour rejoindre le serveur de mes amis[Translation-Problem to join my friends' server]: Bonjour/Bonsoir, j’ai mis a jour Minecraft sur PS4 et mes amis aussi. Nous avons tous un compte microsoft lié a notre compte Minecraft, mes amis arrivent a se rejoindre entre eux mais de mon côté...
  8. Is there a way I can see the exact date I joined xbox insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way I can see the exact date I joined xbox insiders?: I've looked Alot on the Internet and YouTube and everywhere. But I can't seem to find where I can see the exact date I joined. Maybe you can't, but I know it says how many months I've been an...
  9. Hi i would like to join xbox skip ahead Alpha to the developers

in XboX Insiders
    Hi i would like to join xbox skip ahead Alpha to the developers: Hi i would like to join xbox skip ahead Alpha i am very active complete all surveys and questions I’m level 6 been on the xbox insider program for 5 months and im on beta please let me join...
  10. Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host): I have played on one specific server called Minewind. And from nowhere I could'nt join the server anymore because of "unknownhost". I thought it was my DNS settings, but so far I have hard time...